Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Sep 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Cowboys 2020

Funny story

I had to go out to get a few things I had my water prof on ect but sill getting wet a little so decided to pop in to the local mall to take a short cut my phone rang so I just had a seat and took the call it was still raining so I thought I wait I had my mask on and just people watched a lady came by she had a mask on but her son did not he a had a woody cowboy suite on the lady stopped at the same bench it was quite big she asked ok if I sit down and I said yes of course she then went back to talking to her son she said you have to put a mask on he said no and the conversation went on I looked at her and she looked frustrated. I had a idea I asked can I speak to your boy she looked at me and said yes ok so I said who you ment to be he said woody I said sorry but you can not be a cowboy he said why he then said he had the gun the hat and a cowboy suite I said sorry you missing something he said what I said a mask he was about to say you just want me to wear one I said it dose not matter to me but when I see cowboys they got to be dressed properly :pgig I said I,prove it so I went on to the net makeing sure I typed cowboys with masks so I showed it to him he said they all got masks on I said yes that stops the dust and all so hide your face. He turned to his mum and said can I wear my mask and be a cowboy she of course said yes so she got his mask out and put it on him she then said to me if I could I hug you I said that’s ok when they where walking past I said by woody say hi to buzz he said I will with a grin. The lady said thank you and blew me a kiss
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List