Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 17 Apr 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by andreab View Post
Is it because your fasspast window is not yet open?Your ticket will have a date for use and I imagine you will not see it for a fast pass until the month before you go
Thank you, andreab, i hope you are right, I was starting to panic
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you Hipstalike that is very reassuring, sounds like you got a fantastic deal. Enjoy the rest of your holiday

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
steph1
Imagineer

steph1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Hipstalike View Post
For people still looking into this, I just got back from Orlando and I can also confirm that their tickets work just fine.

Not only that, but I was also able to upgrade my 2 day 2 park Musement ticket to a 2 Park Seasonal Pass for only $20,31 (incl. tax). Pretty sweet deal as the pass is worth $324,82 but I paid around $250 in total (no exact figure here because I paid Musement in €).

Same thing over at Disney: upgraded my 5 day Park Hopper to a Platinum Pass for $425,23 so paid around $825 for a pass worth $952,11.
Thats so good to hear. Thanks for letting us know 😊
steph1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
muzland
Getting Excited

muzland's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
Glad you got sorted Muzland, not the easiest site to work out lol. Good luck with the upgrade. How on earth did you manage to get such a great deal on that.
Hi Mickeyspals,

$5 was the standard upgrade cost to the 2-park seasonal pass at the time (2017) from a 2 park explorer ticket. Loads of dibbers were doing it at the time. Think it was a little more ($25) to upgrade the kids as the converted worth was less in dollars.

Think they use the current 2 park explorer cost which is around £270, so @1.3 $ to the £ , $351 which covers the bottom tier annual pass.

There are block out dates but we book our trips around them. We are going back at Christmas (23/12 - 06/01), Christmas blockout dates end on the 3rd Jan, so we plan on going on the 4th and 5th before we head home. Effectively free visits and the plan, funds permitting is to visit again next summer holidays before they expire. They really are good value if you can get a number of trips out them. The disney ones are just about breakeven on two trips (minus free parking and store/restaurant discounts) in comparison. You need the 3rd visit for nit to be really free.

Here are the currently published block out dates for the Universal seasonal pass;

Apr. 12-27, 2019
Jul. 1-31, 2019
Dec. 21-31, 2019
Jan. 1-3, 2020
Apr. 3-18, 2020
Jul. 1-31, 2020
Dec. 19-31, 2020

I would be interested to know if anybody has upgraded in the last month and what the current cost is?

Muzland
Jul05 2wk Jul07 3wk Aug09 Oak Isl. 3wk Jul12 Emerald Isl. 3wk Dec13 Indian Cr. 2wk Jul14 Lindfields 3wk Dec15 Tranquility Villa, Lindfields 3wk Jul16 Miami & Tuscan Rdg 3wk Aug17 & Dec17 Villa Sunrise 3wk & 2wk May18 Tranquility 2wk Aug19 Treefield Villa, 3wks Dec19 Davenport Lakes 2wk Aug22 BA Villa AOA 3wk
muzland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
muzland
Getting Excited

muzland's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Hipstalike View Post
For people still looking into this, I just got back from Orlando and I can also confirm that their tickets work just fine.

Not only that, but I was also able to upgrade my 2 day 2 park Musement ticket to a 2 Park Seasonal Pass for only $20,31 (incl. tax). Pretty sweet deal as the pass is worth $324,82 but I paid around $250 in total (no exact figure here because I paid Musement in €).

Same thing over at Disney: upgraded my 5 day Park Hopper to a Platinum Pass for $425,23 so paid around $825 for a pass worth $952,11.
Great info and an absolute bargain on the Universal ones.

Nice trick on the disney tickets as well, sounds much simpler than upgrading the 14 day UK tickets where the price can vary massively.
Jul05 2wk Jul07 3wk Aug09 Oak Isl. 3wk Jul12 Emerald Isl. 3wk Dec13 Indian Cr. 2wk Jul14 Lindfields 3wk Dec15 Tranquility Villa, Lindfields 3wk Jul16 Miami & Tuscan Rdg 3wk Aug17 & Dec17 Villa Sunrise 3wk & 2wk May18 Tranquility 2wk Aug19 Treefield Villa, 3wks Dec19 Davenport Lakes 2wk Aug22 BA Villa AOA 3wk
muzland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

what number to link musement Disney tickets

Hello, i have order 3 X 2 day tickets for Disney florida for end of June ( dates are picked on the tickets)
how do i link this ticket to my Disney experience account? i have tried entering the reference number (starting with MUS? )

there is also a second Ticket code 5 digit number written on the voucher but no 10 digit I.D. that Disney has asked for , ive tryed the 2 numbers above but comes back as incorrect. Help!
mc-bige is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Planty
Getting Excited

Hi
I too have purchased the Universal tickets. Those of you that have already been and used the tickets, did you get asked for ID? They have printed my sons name wrong on his ticket (used my surname and not his) and it now doesn't match his ID.
Planty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mc-bige View Post
Hello, i have order 3 X 2 day tickets for Disney florida for end of June ( dates are picked on the tickets)
how do i link this ticket to my Disney experience account? i have tried entering the reference number (starting with MUS? )

there is also a second Ticket code 5 digit number written on the voucher but no 10 digit I.D. that Disney has asked for , ive tryed the 2 numbers above but comes back as incorrect. Help!
Hi mc-bige, you are entering the wrong number this is just the reference booking number. You will receive another email with confirmation that your order is complete, it has a download ticket. The number you need is just underneath the barcode.

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Old 29 Apr 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Planty View Post
Hi
I too have purchased the Universal tickets. Those of you that have already been and used the tickets, did you get asked for ID? They have printed my sons name wrong on his ticket (used my surname and not his) and it now doesn't match his ID.
I wasn't asked for ID at the turnstiles at any point, but I didn't actually use my Musement ticket there as I had upgraded to an annual pass at the hotel. When I was in line there was one time where I saw a team member was alerted by his scanner thing that he should ask for ID. Not sure whether that's a randomised thing, or there are certain tickets where the system will alert the TM to ask for ID.

In any case, I'm sure if you visit Guest Relations they'll be able to help you out and put the right name on there as long as the lead guest can show matching ID.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mc-bige
a Friend of the DIBB

Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
Hi mc-bige, you are entering the wrong number this is just the reference booking number. You will receive another email with confirmation that your order is complete, it has a download ticket. The number you need is just underneath the barcode.
I don't have a barcode on my downloaded ticket, just a PDF with a ticket code 5
Digit number. I hope I get another email from musement , if not I will be stuck with no fastpass+
mc-bige is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List