Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Jun 24, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

We ve now added;
Chef Arts Smith homecoming
Summer House on the Lake

We have a split stay, there are 6 of us when we are in the villa and I really wanted to take my sons girlfriend to Space lounge but we couldnít get it 😢 rather gutted about that but hey ho 🤷
I canít justify the cost of the actual restaurant for 6 of us 🙈
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 24, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerCub
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
We ve now added;
Chef Arts Smith homecoming
Summer House on the Lake

We have a split stay, there are 6 of us when we are in the villa and I really wanted to take my sons girlfriend to Space lounge but we couldnít get it 😢 rather gutted about that but hey ho 🤷
I canít justify the cost of the actual restaurant for 6 of us 🙈
Stupid question but did you try booking 2 parties of 4 snd 2? We had to do this gor our group of 5. The bookings were 5 minutes apart but they had no problem seating us together.
TigerCub is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 24, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TigerCub View Post
Stupid question but did you try booking 2 parties of 4 snd 2? We had to do this gor our group of 5. The bookings were 5 minutes apart but they had no problem seating us together.
Yes, I tried everything, even just 2 people so my son and his girlfriend could go, we managed it last year by staying onsite but its been impossible this year offsite, we really wanted to show his girlfriend 😫😫
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 24, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerCub
Excited about Disney

Yes, I tried everything, even just 2 people so my son and his girlfriend could go, we managed it last year by staying onsite but its been impossible this year offsite, we really wanted to show his girlfriend 😫😫
Oh that is disappointing. Fingers crossed a cancellation comes up.
TigerCub is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 24, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
We didnít book many ADRs before our trip last month. Loads of different options were available the evening before or 2 hours when the payment was in place. We got lots of popular reservations this way.
Old 10 Jun 24, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

So our updated ADR list is now;
Boathouse
Summer house on the lake
Chef arts smith
Cinderellaís Royal table
Ale & Compass
We will go the the QS at Riviera a couple of times and my husband and I will probably go to Sebastians Bistro on our own again.
We need a couple more ADRís but the menuís are either too expensive or uninspiring 😬😬
Old 10 Jun 24, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBrown
Very Serious Dibber

We had Boathouse for drinks one day and lunch another - loved it.

Sanaa - was awful, felt like a takeaway thrown at us. We only had the bread service and mains, the table next to us had cocktails, bread service, starter and main course and were in and out within half an hour. They left half the food as couldn't eat it. The main course was taken out at same time as the starter. Just after the bread service. We were around half an hour for the bread service and the mains. We had to ask for more time to order, the table next to us were more polite so just ordered when asked.

Space 220 - Enjoyed this, went for lunch. Was quite expensive for what it was, but service was much better than Sanaa and we weren't rushed.

Oga's Cantina - had drinks, we were stood at the door just as you come in so not the best. It was fine, done it now and won't rush back.

Had a couple of Uber eats delivered which was fine too. Off set the cost of Space 220 one day.
MrsBrown is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 24, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBrown View Post
We had Boathouse for drinks one day and lunch another - loved it.

Sanaa - was awful, felt like a takeaway thrown at us. We only had the bread service and mains, the table next to us had cocktails, bread service, starter and main course and were in and out within half an hour. They left half the food as couldn't eat it. The main course was taken out at same time as the starter. Just after the bread service. We were around half an hour for the bread service and the mains. We had to ask for more time to order, the table next to us were more polite so just ordered when asked.

Space 220 - Enjoyed this, went for lunch. Was quite expensive for what it was, but service was much better than Sanaa and we weren't rushed.

Oga's Cantina - had drinks, we were stood at the door just as you come in so not the best. It was fine, done it now and won't rush back.

Had a couple of Uber eats delivered which was fine too. Off set the cost of Space 220 one day.
Sanna used to always get fantastic reviews, I have not heard many lately though.
Did you stay onsite? If so how/where did you get your Uber eats delivered?
Thanks ☺️
Old 11 Jun 24, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Interesting to read everyone's choices for their upcoming trips.

We have 5 nights at Beach club and have booked:
- Garden Grill dinner
- Frontera Cocina (DS) dinner
- Ale and Compass breakfast

Then 4 nights at AKL:
- Boma breakfast and dinner (not on the same day)

Finally we are at Grand Floridian for 7 nights:
- Skippers Canteen
- Grand Floridan Cafe
- City Works brunch
- Spice Road Table fireworks package
- Yak and Yeti

Instagram: abbyi_nwonderland

Live dining report Unbelievable Cocktails, Indescribable Spending

New pre trip report - Summer 2024

Link to all my completed trip reports 2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston. 2018: Orlando. Berlin. 2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC. 2020: DLP. 2021: Jamaica. Rome. 2022: Orlando. 2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 24, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Interesting to read everyone's choices for their upcoming trips.

We have 5 nights at Beach club and have booked:
- Garden Grill dinner
- Frontera Cocina (DS) dinner
- Ale and Compass breakfast

Then 4 nights at AKL:
- Boma breakfast and dinner (not on the same day)

Finally we are at Grand Floridian for 7 nights:
- Skippers Canteen
- Grand Floridan Cafe
- City Works brunch
- Spice Road Table fireworks package
- Yak and Yeti
You could think about breakfast at Trattoria al Forno when you are staying at the Beach Club. We really enjoyed it last month.