Notices

Old 20 Jun 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This sounds amazing!I’m hoping to do something similar next year - can’t wait for the trippie.
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Looking forward to hearing all about this on Saturday!
Jo xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 18, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

So excited to follow along with this trip! As you know we had the most amazing time on the West Coast last year, I cannot think of a better place to spend your 40th birthday!

That countdown sure is ticking down quickly now!

(So glad Joshua Tree has made it onto your itinerary... hands down one of the most breathtaking places I have ever seen!)

Edited at 09:51 PM.
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 18, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by donna252 View Post
This sounds amazing!I’m hoping to do something similar next year - can’t wait for the trippie.
Thank you. Happy planning!

Originally Posted by slow.jo View Post
Looking forward to hearing all about this on Saturday!
Jo xx
Looking forward to catching up. See you soon!

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
So excited to follow along with this trip! As you know we had the most amazing time on the West Coast last year, I cannot think of a better place to spend your 40th birthday!

That countdown sure is ticking down quickly now!

(So glad Joshua Tree has made it onto your itinerary... hands down one of the most breathtaking places I have ever seen!)
Thanks Lisa. That makes me even more excited!

Have a fantastic time in DLP.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Fab updates, can't believe how much it was to have window seats!

Hope you get to book the WoC package soon x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Wishing
slightly serious Dibber

Sounds like a great trip and you're ticking things off the list! I'm going to be the bearing of potential bad news. World of Colour has been taken off the schedule for now. Apparently the platform got damaged while they were doing the Pixar Pier construction. They are hoping to fix is as soon as possible but rumour is it might a take until the Autumn I'll keep fingers crossed that they fix it sooner for you.
DCL: '14 Disney Magic.
Disney Wishing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Great updates Melissa and what a brilliant way to celebrate a birthday! We're hoping to do the aerial tram ride if we end up going next year so I'm excited to see how you get on x
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Fab updates, can't believe how much it was to have window seats!

Hope you get to book the WoC package soon x
Thanks Lisa. I know! Hope your plans are going well?

Originally Posted by Disney Wishing View Post
Sounds like a great trip and you're ticking things off the list! I'm going to be the bearing of potential bad news. World of Colour has been taken off the schedule for now. Apparently the platform got damaged while they were doing the Pixar Pier construction. They are hoping to fix is as soon as possible but rumour is it might a take until the Autumn I'll keep fingers crossed that they fix it sooner for you.
Thank you.

Was worried this was going to be the case! Yes dates have been put back so won't see it.

We may just have to go back!

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Great updates Melissa and what a brilliant way to celebrate a birthday! We're hoping to do the aerial tram ride if we end up going next year so I'm excited to see how you get on x
Thanks Julia. Can't wait!

Really excited about exploring new places and friends who have done it loved it!

Not long now for you either.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 18, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

All sounding so fab. It’s going to be an incredible trip. Not long now x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Just found your trippie! What a fantastic birthday trip - it all sounds fantastic and can’t wait to follow along xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List