Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 4 Jan 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
joe88
New Poster (4)

GoRentalCars.com?

Hi, has anyone ever used GoRentalCars.com? says they partner with Got Deal. We go in mid April and they have come back the cheapest by far for us.

Thanks in advance

Joe
joe88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
monkfish72
Trying for More Ears

I've gone with them - again they were cheapest - open to corrections from others but they are just an agent - so once you have booked your contract is with the car hire company - in my case Alamo - and that gets a good rep on here

I would be more bothered about who the actual car hire company is rather than the site that gets you the deal with them
monkfish72 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Cantbbothered
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Can I ask what car? Ive just had a look and for what I need, no where near the prices where I booked. My hire is a lot cheaper
Cantbbothered is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
joe88
New Poster (4)

Monkfish72 - hopefully it will be someone like alamo, its free to cancel so i guess i could just reserve it and see what the confirmation says.

Cantbbothered - we are looking at the medium and full size SUV's, for three week hire its hundreds cheeper than other sites, whats the URL to the site you used?
joe88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Cantbbothered

Originally Posted by joe88 View Post
Monkfish72 - hopefully it will be someone like alamo, its free to cancel so i guess i could just reserve it and see what the confirmation says.

Cantbbothered - we are looking at the medium and full size SUV's, for three week hire its hundreds cheeper than other sites, whats the URL to the site you used?
I just copied the url in the OP
Cantbbothered is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
joe88
New Poster (4)

Sorry i thought you meant there was a comparison site called My Hire , which site did you use to book you car hire?
Old 5 Jan 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cantbbothered

Ha Ha no worries. When I looked at the site you used for the dates that I want for a full size 7 seat SUV it was coming around £400 dearer for my dates. I used Andy web site HERE Always on hand to hel[ out