Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jun 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Mine is the lost handbag dream. I have had this dream for as long as I can remember. I even go round the house sleep walking looking for it. I don’t actually know what it looks like though !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mine is as follows..and I’ve had this dream since childhood

Walking down an alleyway. I can hear music and people having fun, singing, laughing etc.

I go down the staircase, at the bottom is someone dressed al in black like those that do fencing.

I have to fight them to get into the party
I never make it and wake up just before death

Probably have this ten times a year.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
When I moved back in with my parents after splitting up with my ex, I had the same dream at least 4-5 times a month for about a year. Id be stood at the top of the stair case and get pushed down them by a poltergeist. I do often wonder if this dream was in connection with the ghost that was in the house me and my ex lived in.
Old 14 Jun 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
juless77
Imagineer

I dream I am on a plane and it’s taxi ing down country lanes and under bridges etc happens regular
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Feb 2010
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Sept 2011/2013
juless77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I had a dream that involved me getting shot at work last week. Woke up sweating at 3.30am. Turns out my manager had a dream which involved someone else getting shot and woke at the exact same time! So strange. I’ve had so many bad and vivid dreams recently I hope it eases a bit!

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

I have a couple : One is that all of my teeth are falling out (I have really poor back teeth in real life so that's probably not too much of a stretch). Another is that I'm back in high school and I'm just about to fail my A-Levels due to not attending any classes. I left school 12 years ago and did well so I'm not sure why I have the dream so often.
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
I have a couple : One is that all of my teeth are falling out (I have really poor back teeth in real life so that's probably not too much of a stretch). Another is that I'm back in high school and I'm just about to fail my A-Levels due to not attending any classes. I left school 12 years ago and did well so I'm not sure why I have the dream so often.
I keep having dreams about my teeth falling out too
Old 16 Jun 19, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

My dad used to tell us about a reoccurring dream he had about visiting a house in the countryside. He had no idea of where he was in his dream, but said it was vivid and he could remember every detail of the house.
While on a coach holiday in Devon, the coach drove down a country lane and past the very same house, my dad had never been to Devon before.
I was really frustrated with him, as he said he was so shocked at seeing the house, he forgot to ask the driver where it was.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by stecee View Post
My dad used to tell us about a reoccurring dream he had about visiting a house in the countryside. He had no idea of where he was in his dream, but said it was vivid and he could remember every detail of the house.
While on a coach holiday in Devon, the coach drove down a country lane and past the very same house, my dad had never been to Devon before.
I was really frustrated with him, as he said he was so shocked at seeing the house, he forgot to ask the driver where it was.
Wow that’s amazing.
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post

I have a lot of music-related dreams. I can't play or sing a note without sharping or flatting.

I'll be conducting full symphony orchestra's playing the most sumptuous, intricate piece of music, I know every note every member of the orchestra should be playing then all of sudden a moment of lucidity strikes and I think, what the flippin' 'eck am I doing and the whole bubble bursts in that second.

Many dreams of sitting beside Brian Wilson or Paul McCartney at the piano as they play the loveliest songs and I'm sitting there afraid to breathe in case they become aware of me which they invariably do.

Then there was this one. I play piano proficiently in my dreams and one night there I was teaching a friend from work how to play Carole Kings 'I Feel the Earth Move' with its very energetic vamping intro.

She wasn't getting the intro right and I moved her aside to show her, I still have the memory of the way it felt to be playing it and my understanding of the piece.

Next day, I went into work, as walked over to my section, my friend came over to me and said, "I had a dream about you last night, you were teaching me to play 'I Feel The Earth Move' and you were being very bossy about it'!

I was slack-jawed with disbelief and said to her, I don't know what that was but it wasn't a dream, I had the same thing ... dah da dah da ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List