Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Jun 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pete1 View Post
Cookie ice cream sandwich. Big enough to share. Also PeterPan float delicious and re freshing.
Is this the one with lime and a chocolate feather? I've seen it on a few trip reports and does look tasty!
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Carleysa View Post
The corn in the cob at AK. Covered in butter and ask for extra seasoning 😍😍
Yum, that will go on my list!
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
They taste so much better than they look 🤣
Lol no they dont look overly nice but it's a cookie bar so I'll have to try it 😋
Old 16 Jun 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Reneejbeatte
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

The biggest drink you like at Starbucks 😍
chicken fried rice at yak & yeti

2020 All Stars 🌟 🎵 Avanti Resort 2019, DLP 2018, Port Orleans Riverside 2017, Art of Animation 2015, International Palms 2013, clarion LBV 2012, Regal Sun 2010, Newport Bay DLP 2009, All Star Movies 2008, Caribbean Beach 2006, Best Western Plaza 2005
Reneejbeatte is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Reneejbeatte View Post
The biggest drink you like at Starbucks 😍
chicken fried rice at yak & yeti
The biggest? Is it not restricted to a small? Well my gob is smacked, I love a Starbucks so this is good info.
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Here are a couple from my last trip...!

Hei Hei Cone - I think these go in and out of being available at Aloha Isle but it was really delicious and so fun!

Seasoned Fries at Mr Kamals (AK). They have a dispenser with the different sauces for you to choose from.

Citrus Swirl. I do love dole whip but I don't think the citrus swirl gets enough love on here. Really refreshing and tasty!

Tangled Éclair. I think this was at Pinocchio's Village Haus and i'm not sure if it was ltd edition but it was amazing. Filled with cream and caramel and a chocolate frying pan on top!

Cinnamon roll at Gaston's. This pic doesn't really do it justice but this thing is huge. Easily big enough to share and they will give you extra frosting if you ask.

Special mention (although I couldn't find one this trip!) is the pepper jack pretzel or jalepeno pretzel. These things are so yummy and I was a bit sad they weren't in stock anywhere. You used to get them at lunching pad in MK and in TL.

I haven't included any of my snacks from Flower and Garden (of which there were many!) but if you are there during a festival there are some brilliant uses of snack credits at the booths.

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
Here are a couple from my last trip...!

Hei Hei Cone - I think these go in and out of being available at Aloha Isle but it was really delicious and so fun!

Seasoned Fries at Mr Kamals (AK). They have a dispenser with the different sauces for you to choose from.

Citrus Swirl. I do love dole whip but I don't think the citrus swirl gets enough love on here. Really refreshing and tasty!

Tangled Éclair. I think this was at Pinocchio's Village Haus and i'm not sure if it was ltd edition but it was amazing. Filled with cream and caramel and a chocolate frying pan on top!

Cinnamon roll at Gaston's. This pic doesn't really do it justice but this thing is huge. Easily big enough to share and they will give you extra frosting if you ask.

Special mention (although I couldn't find one this trip!) is the pepper jack pretzel or jalepeno pretzel. These things are so yummy and I was a bit sad they weren't in stock anywhere. You used to get them at lunching pad in MK and in TL.

I haven't included any of my snacks from Flower and Garden (of which there were many!) but if you are there during a festival there are some brilliant uses of snack credits at the booths.
Wow thanks so much for sharing, all of those look soooooo good! I'm hoping to find that pretzel. In fact, I may well be on the hunt for all of those!
Old 16 Jun 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Large Salted Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks :-)
Old 16 Jun 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
There are loads of good snacks. I thought I'd share some of our favourites.

You've got to try a Mickey pretzel with cheese. Available at many of the carts in the parks.

And a churro with chocolate sauce. My DD also likes to dip the pretzel in the chocolate sauce.

We like the Joffreys coffees and donuts for breakfast. They are also in multiple locations.

At AK the pulled pork fries with cheese were a great snack credit you can see them in the back of this photo. These were from the flametree bbq.

The Cheshire cat tail in MK was also a great breakfast choice, it is basically a pain au chocolat it was warm and gooey and yummy!

These sweets and Mickey shaped crispy treats are all snack credits.

From the cart near the POTC entrance, I think it's called Golden Oak Outpost, these waffle fries with chilli and cheese were so tasty for lunch. Also you can get them without toppings if you want.

Then pop to the plaza on main street for pudding as others have said these ice cream cookie sandwiches are great for sharing, but we just had to have 1 each!

Another breakfast option the colossal cinnamon bun Mickey shaped, from the Kusafari bakery in AK.

There's loads more, but I'm sure you're tired of seeing all my snacks with my kids in the background!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry if I have the name wrong but goofy’s Candy, if that’s its name lol, at Disney springs do a create your own rice crispy mickey head & marshmallows. It’s fun to do and lively and fresh!
We also love the large drinks at Starbucks lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List