Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 22 Jan 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Thanks so much for this. There is one on Hilton Head Island where we are staying so will definitely pay it a visit
No problem; we don’t buy the sugars but do buy the spice rubs; delicious.

You can buy quite small bags of everything or bigger bags for those you love.

They also have a jar of every salt, sugar, tea etc in front of the bags that you can open & sniff to see if you think it’s for you!
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
No problem; we don’t buy the sugars but do buy the spice rubs; delicious.

You can buy quite small bags of everything or bigger bags for those you love.

They also have a jar of every salt, sugar, tea etc in front of the bags that you can open & sniff to see if you think it’s for you!
Sounds like I’ll be in there a while!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
If you like flavoured sugars, check out The Spice & Tea Exchange; they have locations in Orlando.

They have tons; good old cinnamon plus ginger, coconut, raspberry, blueberry, apple cinnamon, chocolate, orange, butterscotch, caramel, coffee, key lime, lemon, pineapple, peppermint... the list goes on!

They also sell a huge number of flavoured teas, spice rubs & salts!
This sounds great, my DS loves cinnamon sugar on toast but the rubs etc sound very interesting. Will need to add this to my list!

Originally Posted by izzitme View Post
This might sound stupid, but my OH insists on buying "Glad Wrap". It is a type of cling film but, in her words "much, much better".
I’ve heard quite a lot of people buying cling film and bin bags! I must admit this has always baffled me but seems so popular I’m a little intrigued
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
arhclo
slightly serious Dibber

Lucky Brand always my first stop
Old 24 Jan 20, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I used to shop HARD in the US (pre kids!) but this time there isn't much I have in mind to buy at all. I definitely want a Disney spirit jersey and maybe a Pandora charm if they have any nice exclusive ones but other than that i'm stumped other than American sweeties My older girl wants an American girl doll and has been saving since Christmas to get one and some outfits, her little sister will probably buy one of the smaller dolls. We're going to do the afternoon tea there too, think i'm more excited about that than the girls are
Old 28 Jan 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rozie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Clothes for the kids
Pjs from gap
Jumpers from RL
OCTOBER 2023 LET’S GO!
Rozie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

For those buying Levi’s the quality does vary greatly my DH has about 20 pairs in all different colours from our US holidays , we buy in Marshall’s, Macy’s and Ross dress for less
Those made in Singapore are very poor quality
The ones made in Vietnam and Italy come next
The ones made in Colombia are heavy and good quality
Outlet ones sometimes don’t have the red tab on the back pocket or they have a tab with no wording
If you have a Costco card they sell them in the US ( they sell the 501’s ) here but more selection in the US
My DH got two pairs in Costco the 514 slim leg for £12 each on sale last year in Texas , Costco is pretty consistent with their stock nationally.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LizzyBear View Post
I used to shop HARD in the US (pre kids!) but this time there isn't much I have in mind to buy at all. I definitely want a Disney spirit jersey and maybe a Pandora charm if they have any nice exclusive ones but other than that i'm stumped other than American sweeties My older girl wants an American girl doll and has been saving since Christmas to get one and some outfits, her little sister will probably buy one of the smaller dolls. We're going to do the afternoon tea there too, think i'm more excited about that than the girls are
That is so cute, the joys of having girls! Don’t think my 12yo DS would be too impressed with this... 😂
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarahemeliarose
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by LizzyBear View Post
My daughter has done this at American girl the last 2 visits and honestly it’s amazing! She also had her dolls hair done in the salon. Fab experience!
Sarahemeliarose is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List