Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 22 Nov 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Frozen 2

Just got home from seeing Frozen 2, we really enjoyed it. The visuals were absolutely stunning and it definitely had more of a storyline then the original. I’m now wondering where I can get a cloak just like Anna’s. Don’t forget the bonus scene after the credits! We were the only ones who waited.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
woodville
Serious Dibber

Off in the morning with grandchildren Thanks for the tip

woodville is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

Ooh thanks for the tip! We are going to see it on Sunday 🙂
dietcokebreak is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I watched it this morning with my youngest DD and we both loved it. Missed the end credits though :/
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
vinlaasmummy07
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We missed the end credits too...

Well I status quo danced to panic at the disco then left!

Was a good film, not so appealing for the little ones this time, bits held their interest but i think its a grower rather than an instant omg that was amazing.

I enjoyed it though.
vinlaasmummy07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 01:27 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww I wanna go. Just maybe on my own 😱
Dunno if the kids will sit through it at the cinema, they’ve never been.
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 05:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ha ha just go into every store here at the minute from the dollar tree to Macys it's every where
Just happened to be in Macys this morning and a:baby Yoda was being put on the the shelf Disney kept that one in the wings yes I did pick one up thy were gone in a minute believe me
Mine is for DH golf bag he's has t least 3 Yoda head covers already
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 05:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Vampress
We took GDs 1/2age 2/3 to see Toy Story last month the children's matinee they never moved. The whole time we did have for GDs age 3 a battery personal night light he's at the it's dark stage GDS 2
Age 2 wasn't. Bit fussed
All my kids went to pantomime the cinema etc assonance as wefelt they could follow the story
Look for cinema deals yes you might have to both go one leave with one child who's had enough and the other stay
We always look for a quiet showing and that for me as I hate how loud the cinema has become at times
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Vampress
We took GDs 1/2age 2/3 to see Toy Story last month the children's matinee they never moved. The whole time we did have for GDs age 3 a battery personal night light he's at the it's dark stage GDS 2
Age 2 wasn't. Bit fussed
All my kids went to pantomime the cinema etc assonance as wefelt they could follow the story
Look for cinema deals yes you might have to both go one leave with one child who's had enough and the other stay
We always look for a quiet showing and that for me as I hate how loud the cinema has become at times
That’s my problem gryff there’s not many times we can both go so I’d be stuck with the pair of them. We were gonna go this morning but they didn’t behave last night when we went out for dinner with my 87 yr old gran.
I get one day every 12 weeks when all four of us are off. And it’s not much time between after school and bedtime to get anything else done. I think we will wait.

But definitely before we go back in May we will see it.
vampiress88 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Went yesterday too & loved it! It felt like a more grown up version & I love all the new songs, specially weezers version at the end! Great story & visuals & I love Olaf better this time round! We too waited till the very end & were the only ones!
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List