Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 14 Jul 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
Thank you for looking. I’m in a bit of a 360 now, actually thinking about extending our stay to cover the previous weekend. Would mean we get 4 slots in the pool and a bit more time. I’ve asked for a quote and dreading what I’m going to get told! I am in a bit of a “get me out these 4 walls” place at the moment and given the reduced time on site it feels like I really need it.
Exactly what I’ve done. I originally booked Monday - Friday, but have now extended to include the following weekend. I’m just so excited to get away from the house and enjoy the surroundings.
Old 14 Jul 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

I love 25 mins from elveden, my parents 15. We’ll stay round theirs and call it a hotel - I think they believe we treat it as such anyway
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
I am struggling to contact CP at the moment. I am using Twitter and Messenger - has anyone found a better method as I'm desperate to reschedule my August break to this month!
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
I am struggling to contact CP at the moment. I am using Twitter and Messenger - has anyone found a better method as I'm desperate to reschedule my August break to this month!
I made contact through private message on twitter. A lady called Lesley replied fairly quickly. Good luck.
Old 16 Jul 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Thanks Angela. I sent a message yesterday and still haven't had a reply. Usually they are very quick. I just want to move a booking and be able to book activities etc asap...
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
prettymiarose
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks to all for the info posted. My kids really wants to do the laser & other activities not listed so I think we will cancel (end of Aug Elveden). You would think they would allow you to cancel once logged into my booking? It’s not clear how to cancel is it?
I hope they don’t come back with ‘no cancellation insurance no refund!’
Old 16 Jul 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Thanks Angela. I sent a message yesterday and still haven't had a reply. Usually they are very quick. I just want to move a booking and be able to book activities etc asap...
They took 2 days to get back to me on Facebook messenger, hopefully same you’ll get a response soon!
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by prettymiarose View Post
Thanks to all for the info posted. My kids really wants to do the laser & other activities not listed so I think we will cancel (end of Aug Elveden). You would think they would allow you to cancel once logged into my booking? It’s not clear how to cancel is it?
According to their Facebook page they will let you know what’s available two weeks in advance, then if you don’t like it then you can cancel and get your money back or rebook
Old 16 Jul 20, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm pretty sure they will need to give you a full refund if they aren't providing the full service you originally booked but you're right, it isn't clear how to cancel. Could you perhaps keep checking what activities are on offer? I'm wondering if they'll reintroduce more activities over the coming weeks. Are their phone lines still closed?
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

From the info I got for a full refund you need to wait it out for the email they send out 1-2 weeks before your stay. For moving the dates the FB team can do that.