Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Dec 21, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
After all the tooling and frooing of last week or so, I had changed my booked 3 day LFT at LHR to a PCR with express test when that might have been needed then with 1 day announcement of LFT, I didnt fancy heading to LHR on Sunday 19th for test (my pre planned day of packing as being days and nights before that being a social butterfly) so cancelled with Epress test (given me a voucher to use in next 12 months which will come in handy for my trip in Feb) and reading this wonderful thread but the bullet and booked Breathe Assured. Downloading the software on. My iPad (gulp I dont like video calls stuff) - the wonderful EeyoreRocks chatted to me and she, having used teams for other stuff, talked me through it and rang me (we had a wonderful chat and I have to tell you she has the most amazing 2 Christmas trees I think I have seen in a very long time) - her taking the time to talk through this IT dinosaur (I know who we but my outer office used to do for me before I retired !) dismissed all my worries - so appointment made with breathe assured for afternoon of 19th, well within the 24hrs just Incase then will work out how to upload to VS ready for Checkin - bingo had a email form VS last night to say a car form Blacklane will collect me at 0600hrs on 20th to drive to to Upper Wing (no hand shake greeting but staff will bow to acknowledge you Mr MF !) - not just to call my insurers to update them of recent doctors calls etc and about set .

This thread and the Dibb has been so helpful especially EeyoreRocks
Aaaw bless ya ! You are getting there

Im almost a breath away from my test tomoz ( with breath assured ) and flying Monday
Old 4 Dec 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Magicmethere
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Heres hoping new test requirement for pre departure back to UK is an LFT and not a PCR
Magicmethere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
katie1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Magicmethere View Post
Heres hoping new test requirement for pre departure back to UK is an LFT and not a PCR
Yes and we can use the wasted ones from our USA package from breathe assured since we have to order day 2 pcr
katie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stitchesmumanddad View Post
Aaaw bless ya ! You are getting there

Im almost a breath away from my test tomoz ( with breath assured ) and flying Monday
Good luck tomorrow 🤞I cant wait to see you have boarded your flight . You will hear a huge cheer coming your way from Clapham - I will be so very happy for you
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

as anyone changed their day 2 test to pre departure test if so how or which option on the site
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 21, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
as anyone changed their day 2 test to pre departure test if so how or which option on the site
I didn't need the pre-departure test but contacted them to ask what to do with my day 2 test. They said it could be converted to pre-departure at any time in the next year by booking an appointment on this page:

breatheassured/product/o...ervision-test/
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 21, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
delboybloomer
Getting Excited

They have told me that for the pre departure test (to come back to the UK) that it must be converted to a nurse supervised test. (and pay 15 extra!)

I have challenged this as the UK Govt doesn't ask for this. will see what they say.
November 2013 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
Aug 2008 & Dec 2009 - Best Western lakeside,
delboybloomer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 21, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
charleigh08
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
Has anyone that used them actually travelled yet. I've had mine delivered just wanting to make sure all ok
Yep I used them they were great. No,probs with flying.
charleigh08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 21, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
shawny122
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by charleigh08 View Post
Yep I used them they were great. No,probs with flying.
Did you have kids doing the tests with you? If so how did that work? Im dreading our tests next week, not sure how the supervised part will work when I might have to chase them round the house and pin them down to get the test done!
shawny122 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
steph206
VIP Dibber

My daughter of 4 will happily wear a mask, but does not make testing on her easy, like most kids I'd imagine. It will certainly be entertaining.

Can someone provide the detail of what's involved whilst on the call?
HONEYMOON 2016 - Oasis of the Seas / Orlando, Nov 2017, July 2018/2019, Dec 2022, July 2023
steph206 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List