Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 7 Jan 22, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
dogken
Imagineer

Originally Posted by littlelish0544 View Post
So annoying... what a disaster both teams were last night! The pitches were toe curling. Ive never heard the word bojoiu (or whatever it was)but maybe Im just old and past it.
As for the boys logo... 🤦
From the Urban Dictionary,
Bouji
Abbreviation for the term bourgeoisie, which in laymen terms means stuck up, snobbish, or just thinking your better than others because of your economic status. It represents the capitalist class over peasants.

That's them to a T 🤷
By the way I love watching it
Old 7 Jan 22, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

They're certainly a right bunch aren't they. The PM of the girls team- ooo her facial expressions if someone dared question her.

Akshay- definitely thinks he's better than he is- i come across lots of people like this.

Dont feel the right person went last night - just my opinion though, but we enjoyed it nonetheless.
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Bouji is just cringeworthy. It’s so naff and exactly the opposite of what she thought she was aiming for. Not classy at all.
The PM on the boys team is awful.
The kind of colleague nobody likes

“I’ve got the seeds, let’s grow a tree”

What an ≈≈≈≈

Edited at 11:34 AM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Pino_Spetzberg
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dogken View Post
From the Urban Dictionary,
Bouji
Abbreviation for the term bourgeoisie, which in laymen terms means stuck up, snobbish, or just thinking your better than others because of your economic status. It represents the capitalist class over peasants.

Maybe they should have settled on lush instead.
Candidates can come across as dense but I suppose it is down to the editing sometimes.

" The bourgeoisie are the people who control the means of production in a capitalist society; the proletariat are the members of the working class. Both terms were very important in Karl Marx's writing. "
Pino_Spetzberg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

I was waiting patiently for this to start and enjoyed it last night. Always find the first few episodes are a battle of who has the loudest mouth. The guys logo..seriously
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Girls win by default last night both were dire , so many egos makes me cringe but I bloody love it already ... I live to pull off a look like only Karen Brady can give 🤣🤣🤣
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
I was waiting patiently for this to start and enjoyed it last night. Always find the first few episodes are a battle of who has the loudest mouth. The guys logo..seriously
That logo looks like something my dog drops when he's eaten summet he shouldn't have 🙈🙈💩
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Yes, they’ve all prepared well for the experience 😂 So much grooming, styling and wardrobe details, I’m surprised they’ve had time to make a business plan (or have they? 🤣 )
Wait until next episode when they get a call at the house to say cars are on their way and all look like they've stepped out of dynasty in 20 minutes 🙈🙈🤣🤣, when most of em were still in there jammies 🤣🤣
Old 7 Jan 22, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed it! I especially liked the girl who thought they were impressed by her pitch, (possibly Katherine), such a wonderful lack of self awareness! Great entertainment and the ship is beautiful.
I like your turn of phrase - so fitting!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 22, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
I like your turn of phrase - so fitting!
There's a lot of it about.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List