Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 10 Jan 22, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I can’t wait for the next one. So far I think the only person who isn’t going to be annoying is the woman who was questioning the name Bouji. She seemed perfectly comfortable to just be honest and doesn’t seem to be trying to be top dog.
(I might have remembered names by the next episode)
It’s early days of course but perhaps she’ll be the next Inventor Tom and be the ‘nice guy/girl’ winner

I’m putting my money on her I think

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
My guilty pleasure TV show is back LOL. They really are a bunch of ≈≈≈≈≈! Would love them to make a show about all the previous winners and what they are doing now.
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

I enjoyed it a lot, and laughed all they way through. I can't recall any of their names though and certainly couldn't distinguish any one out as they all looked like clones. girls while teeth, long blonde hair, similar dresses and they boys were also just as unmemorable.
Did they choose team names as I don't remember that?
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by taffs travels View Post
I enjoyed it a lot, and laughed all they way through. I can't recall any of their names though and certainly couldn't distinguish any one out as they all looked like clones. girls while teeth, long blonde hair, similar dresses and they boys were also just as unmemorable.
Did they choose team names as I don't remember that?
OH said one of them had nipples sewn into her dress 🤷

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

only just caught up over the weekend... every season it gets more of pastiche of itself.. these contestants cant be chosen on business acumen but a/ whether they looks good or b/ they will make good telly

no serious business person would potentially ruin their career (all this bull#### is a google away for ever...)

still watch it just for the face palm moments

ps another vote for never ever heard the term biouji, i genuinely initially thought they said boozy cruises
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 22, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Ooh, it’s on tonight!
Can’t wait to shout at the tv

Old 14 Jan 22, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
MUAlumni
Excited about Disney

The boys are obsessed with a brown and green colour scheme. Did none of think stop and think “we got destroyed last week for these colours, let’s not use it again”.

Also the blatant bs by Nick with his 50% of our focus group would tell there parents to buy this product.
MUAlumni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

They havent had phones so far this time, so when they split into sub teams theres no communication... wonder if that will come back?
Old 14 Jan 22, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Wiffy the ≈≈≈≈ toothbrush - hilarious

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 22, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Wiffy the ≈≈≈≈ toothbrush - hilarious
If that doesn't appeal to your averable 7 year old boy nothing will, so funny. How did not one of them question 'Wiffy'?
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List