Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Nov 21, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Does anyone know if the email given has to be linked to the Microsoft teams you’re using? I have teams on my work laptop which I could use, but I want to give Breathe Assured my personal email. Will they just send a link to my personal email which I can still join on my work teams or is it not that simple?
They’ll send a link. Just open your Gmail or whatever on your work laptop and open Teams from that or email it to yourself.
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
They’ll send a link. Just open your Gmail or whatever on your work laptop and open Teams from that or email it to yourself.
Thanks, I was hoping that would work!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Does anyone know if the email given has to be linked to the Microsoft teams you’re using? I have teams on my work laptop which I could use, but I want to give Breathe Assured my personal email. Will they just send a link to my personal email which I can still join on my work teams or is it not that simple?
Yes it is fortunately that simple. Our Microsoft teams is linked to dd school email but I gave breathe a my personal email. The video link and the certs were sent to my personal email.
DFussy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Perfect, thank you.

I’ve just booked our tests for next Wednesday lunch time to fly Saturday morning… please no one tell me I’ve chosen the wrong date
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

I have the same query for Qured - can only put in a flight date and keen to get it 3 days before as soon as we can
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
steph206
VIP Dibber

I used breathe assured and was happy with their service.

However, this morning my tests arrived and there are 3 short. We booked 3 of the USA standard package which includes 2 test per order.

This was promptly resolved by customer service - who were very pleasant - and resent them to me.

Highly recommended.
HONEYMOON 2016 - Oasis of the Seas / Orlando, Nov 2017, July 2018/2019, Dec 2022, July 2023

Edited at 03:07 PM.
steph206 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

is this the correct one and can my lad who is 12 do it too we fly on a monday so i take it we can do it from the friday before

breatheassured/product/r...te-variations/

and do i order the pack of 3 for 3 of us or 3 individual ones

Edited at 06:43 PM.
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
is this the correct one and can my lad who is 12 do it too we fly on a monday so i take it we can do it from the friday before

breatheassured/product/r...te-variations/
That link is dead. Assuming your lads parents (you) are fully vaccinated, you also pick a fully vaccinated package for him, so if there are three, buy 3 of these:

breatheassured/product/u...-standard-mag/

Yes you can test Friday for a Monday flight.

Edit for some reason links to this on Dibb are not working for me. This is the package:

Edited at 06:47 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeysard
Excited about Disney

mickeysard's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
As a complete novice to Teams so far I have an email link to join meeting from my phone what exactly is it that i have to do ie do I just click on the link at time of appointment? Or do I need to do more Thankyou in advance.
mickeysard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Liakon92
I want to go now!

Going to book a Breathe Assured test and cancel my Boots test having read someone been refused with them. Where during the booking process on Breath Assured does it ask for flight/passport details. Or does it not ?
Liakon92 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List