Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Nov 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Have an amazing time M & J…

We are both wishing you the best time ever.

Take care now & avoid the tolls

Disney332

Edited at 05:50 PM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

Hope you have a great holiday. Do you need me to carry your bags during the holiday?
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Good thread OP.

Mick and Joan, I hope you both have a relaxing and fun holiday.

Really nice that you're getting away after such a long wait.

Best wishes

TC
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
How truly lovely of you all to post these thoughts. It's what makes the DIBB what is has been for us over the past 17+ years

The Randox set up at East Midlands Airport was enormous but friendly and efficient. We arrived just before 1pm. Check in procedure was 5 minutes and testing less than a minute. The guy gave us a form to scan the QR code and enter personal details including P/P number in the resultant form. Luckily we took them with us as additional ID.

Pulled in at the nearby service station and completed them and rang the girls. Sat a while contemplating a Greggs sausage roll at the nearby filling station (which we had) when both our emails pinged. Negative result at 1.30

You can imagine how we feel. Printed them (as any 75 year old dinosaur would) and have now uploaded to Verifly.

Yes it's Bobs at Posner again

Mick
So lovely to hear you have the green light and it's ready steady go for you both, Longhorns awaits you and I hope there is a big cheer from you both as you pass through your first toll, happy days
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Have an amazing time both of you

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Universal VR
Imagineer

Have a wonderful trip. I’m waiting to hear how others get on and what the situation is like before I rebook. So, you are my guinea pigs!
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

You're maybe a dinosaur Mick but a lovely friendly dinosaur,you need to take a photo of your Thanksgiving Dinner,it's a must do,I'd stab your hand with a fork if you dared to eat without the obligatory pic being taken first 🤔😂 Have a wonderful time both of you,it's been a long time coming ❤️
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Ooh, that's brilliant news! Can't wait to see your photos. Have a really lovely time M & J!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Universal VR View Post
Have a wonderful trip. I’m waiting to hear how others get on and what the situation is like before I rebook. So, you are my guinea pigs!
VS075 has done a very detailed review of his experiences on check in and the flight out. He was on the first flight on 8th Nov on VS from MAN

https://DIBB.in/15204651

Mick

Edited at 06:25 PM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinkle-Dolphin
Apprentice Imagineer

Have a fabulous trip both