Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 20 Nov 21, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Maple and Whiskey candle company

Has anyone ordered with them lately, I emailed them a few weeks back about an order and when it will be shipped but I did not get a reply or the candles. Not a good experience so far. Anyone had any luck with them and recieved their order recently ?

Edited at 09:14 PM.
disney20042012 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Has anyone ordered with them lately, I emailed them a few weeks back about an order and when it will be shipped but I did not get a reply or the candles. Not a good experience so far. Anyone had any luck with them and recieved their order recently ?
They seem super busy on instagram, have you tried sending a message on there?
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
They seem super busy on instagram, have you tried sending a message on there?
No I have just emailed twice, I don't have instagram. Hopfully I haven't parted with £30 for nothing, fingers crossed they are busy shipping my order from 2nd Oct ! The order said it would be shipped within 2 - 5 weeks but it has now been 7
disney20042012 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

If its their advent calendar then their fb saus they are hoping to send out on Thursday. I've not heard anything from them, hence me searching them out on fb. I get the impression they have been overwhelmed by orders?
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
No I have just emailed twice, I don't have instagram. Hopfully I haven't parted with £30 for nothing, fingers crossed they are busy shipping my order from 2nd Oct ! The order said it would be shipped within 2 - 5 weeks but it has now been 7
Originally Posted by caj View Post
If its their advent calendar then their fb saus they are hoping to send out on Thursday. I've not heard anything from them, hence me searching them out on fb. I get the impression they have been overwhelmed by orders?
If it’s advent calendar they always said they would ship in late Nov - I have ordered 2 but follow them on instagram and know that they have been awaiting the boxes. The melts are being packed and there was a post on instagram showing progress yesterday.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
If it’s advent calendar they always said they would ship in late Nov - I have ordered 2 but follow them on instagram and know that they have been awaiting the boxes. The melts are being packed and there was a post on instagram showing progress yesterday.
Ok great, thanks for the info. I guess I was worried as they said 2-5 weeks for delivey and it has now been 7, I've contacted them a couple of times and not recieved any reply, it just had me thinking has my order been missed.
Old 21 Nov 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Ok great, thanks for the info. I guess I was worried as they said 2-5 weeks for delivey and it has now been 7, I've contacted them a couple of times and not recieved any reply, it just had me thinking has my order been missed.
I've had an email today ...

Hi!

Firstly thank you so much for buying one, I can’t believe the response from these. Just a quick update on Advent Calendars. They’ll be shipping towards the end of next week in time for December 1st. If you have moved since you ordered or if it’s a gift that you’d rather be shipped direct to the recipient could you send over any amendments by the end of today.

I’m sorry that they’re shipping slightly later than originally planned, the amount of work thats going into these is way more than I’d ever planned for. But… they look great and I can’t wait for you to get them

Lisa
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 21, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Mine has just arrived! ... are we thinking today could be Dec 1st so I cab start now?! 😉
Old 27 Nov 21, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caj View Post
Mine has just arrived! ... are we thinking today could be Dec 1st so I cab start now?! 😉
Hi yes mine arrived today and I'm thinking the same