Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Dec 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Jinxed it! 🙈🙈🙈
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Ah for flip sake!
Knew it was too good to be true!
Ah well we still have a good few weeks for more changes! Back on the rollercoaster!🎢 😂

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

arrggghh...
The french are being a pain.

My dh is vaccinated with Johnson June this year.
Last week they announced, only pass sanitaire for the first 7 months after your vaccination. Affective for 65+ December 15th and 18+ January 15th.
This was close for us as we travel 4-9 January but fine.
Then today they changed it after Dec 15th the Johnson vaccine is only valid for 6 months

Hope ATD will change the dates for us to later in the year.
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
arrggghh...
The french are being a pain.

My dh is vaccinated with Johnson June this year.
Last week they announced, only pass sanitaire for the first 7 months after your vaccination. Affective for 65+ December 15th and 18+ January 15th.
This was close for us as we travel 4-9 January but fine.
Then today they changed it after Dec 15th the Johnson vaccine is only valid for 6 months

Hope ATD will change the dates for us to later in the year.
They are very good so I can’t see a problem. I had my booster today & hubby’s is in 2 weeks so we are ready for January only here in NI our boosters aren’t showing in our Covid app, no idea when they’ll appear so I don’t know how we can prove we’ve had them. Just hope they appear before we go! Yet another worry to add to the list!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
They are very good so I can’t see a problem. I had my booster today & hubby’s is in 2 weeks so we are ready for January only here in NI our boosters aren’t showing in our Covid app, no idea when they’ll appear so I don’t know how we can prove we’ve had them. Just hope they appear before we go! Yet another worry to add to the list!
Fingers crossed
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

We are booked for Feb half term so things may (will probably) change but just trying to understand what tests we would need and the costs/logistics.
2 adults (both with 3rd shot) 2 children under 12

So it says
“From 4 December, fully vaccinated travellers (12 years old or more), and whatever their nationality, have to provide the result of a negative PCR or antigen test (in paper or digital format) carried out less than 48h hours prior to departure. Self-administred tests, whose results are not certified by a laboratory (e.g.: tests provided free of charge by the NHS) are not considered valid for travel”

So we can do the actual test ourselves but it has to one where you for example upload a photo etc and you are given a code?

I also assumed the kids would need a test, but reading the above it only mentions aged over 12 so now I’m not so sure

Why can’t they just write guidance that is straightforward. We have Orlando booked as well and I think I’m just getting myself confused with the different requirements.

Edited at 10:11 PM.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

I’ve posted before that we fly on Sunday. This time last week, as fully vaccinated, the requirements for travel were different.
When they announced the day 2 PCR , on return I was able to click and collect with Randox from a nearby town.
When it was officially listed that a pre flight negative test was needed I, again, did click and collect for an antigen test.
Self tested today and had the certification within the hour.

I’ve done this in a few days with changes, potential changes and rumours throughout - I wouldn’t get bogged down with what might or might not be needed in January/February etc.
Tillyfloss is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Louiseanne
Very Serious Dibber

Sorry if this is just me but do the PCR/antigen test need to be done at a test centre or can we do them at home ?
Louiseanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Louiseanne View Post
Sorry if this is just me but do the PCR/antigen test need to be done at a test centre or can we do them at home ?
Think they can be done at home and you just upload the photo of the test.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Raiponce
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Louiseanne View Post
I am also completely confused by this. Our daughter is at uni in England and hopefully coming home for Christmas next week. I am trying to figure out what tests she needs and when... Still seeing it saying "self administered tests are not accepted". We were going to get the randox pre departure antigen tests that she could collect near uni and do herself then use the app we think to get a certificate? But that would be self administered? Totally confused.com...
I wonder if anyone has used the tests to do at home and they have been accepted? Keeping an eye on about 5 threads for news where it has worked...!
Raiponce is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List