Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 May 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
350chevy
Trying for More Ears

Favourite photo pass spots?

What are your favourite photo pass spots? I’ve heard of a Tangled one by Gaston’s Tavern and a Lotus flower one in Pandora.

Any other special or memorable ones you can recommend? Thanks!
350chevy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
kerrie1781
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Sword in the stone is our fave in Fantasyland. Always draw a crowd due to our silly faces we pull! X
kerrie1781 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ANSVLS
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Floating away with a bunch of Mickey shaped balloons in front of Cinderella's Castle.

Edited at 09:48 AM.
ANSVLS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Cinderella’s glass slipper and cushion in Hollywood Studios made my eldest daughters day
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ANSVLS
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Not one of the CGI ones but we had a good one of me & wife kissing in front of arch at Hollywood Studios (Star Wars Launch Bay in background) and the kids both have their hands over their eyes.
ANSVLS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Jumping in front of the epcot ball!

Minnie sitting on a bench with me outside China.

Just holding the pic frame in DHS.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

I don't think any of our other PhotoPass shots top this one but Gaston photos are fab even when you aren't him in miniature for the day.

The Tangled lantern photos happen at dusk right in front of the Tangled restrooms. We happened to be first to queue for this and DS got some pixie dust from that, lighting the lantern for the crowd. It works better as a photo with adults (or at least bigger kids) though, as with him you can only see the single lantern

rather than all the lanterns in the background

There is another dusk photo by the teacups that I think is still available.

One of my favourites ever was sitting waiting for FoF parade, when the photographers come walking down Main Street before the parade starts. Everyone was way more relaxed than early in the day.

If you like Magic Shots, Disney posts current lists on the PhotoPass Facebook page, with each park in an album: facebook/pg/DisneyPh...os/?tab=albums
We found the comments on posts there were really helpful sometimes, as people would say if they found it was easy or difficult to find a photographer who could do that shot (not every photographer has access to every magic shot, basically) and if they found one that was harder to find, some people came back with details of what to look or ask for.

We always stop for a castle and spaceship earth family shot and they are never the best, I think because there's a rush for those. But the app makes it easier at least. We really wanted a good one with the Christmas tree at the Christmas party last year, so we kept checking the images on the app and tried another photographer each time until we got one we loved.
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
350chevy
Trying for More Ears

Thank you mickeyismybff, that’s really helpful and that Gaston photo is super cute! I definitely want to get the tangled one!
350chevy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 05:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

We like some of the magic shots:

This on near Yak and Yeti

This one at Epcot near the ball:

Not a magic shot, but this one taken with a fish eye lens near Chinese Theatre in HS:

This one at the Halloween party, always worth checking out special event shots:

I could go on, but I don't want to bore you ; we had some fab shots. We do get a lot of pictures as we stop at any photographer who has a small or no queue. We had a little off the cuff photo shoot at HS with some great shots near the fountain. They had Mickey and Minnie in it and I'd never seen them before.
Hope they help
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 05:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Just noticed your countdown... have a great time
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List