Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Oct 18, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post

I am just going to park at Walmart down the road and walk up, sure it'll take 45 mins and i have to walk up the I4, but hey, it'll save me $25
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

It is funny how people got so irate about disney but not seeming so bothered about universal 😅😅 For a disney lovers forum it seems theres an awful lot of disney bashers out there lol.
Old 20 Oct 18, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by traceyt View Post
It is funny how people got so irate about disney but not seeming so bothered about universal 😅😅 For a disney lovers forum it seems theres an awful lot of disney bashers out there lol.
Most people only visit Universal 2 or 3 times in their holiday. Many on here have 14 or even 21 day Disney tickets so parking certainly adds up!
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Most people only visit Universal 2 or 3 times in their holiday. Many on here have 14 or even 21 day Disney tickets so parking certainly adds up!
Dont think that matters though, the fact is they're both charging the same and presumably if you werent at a disney park you'd be at universal or seaworld. As said before disney also have to cover the costs of the tram and ferries, unlike universal where you just walk to the park.
Old 20 Oct 18, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by traceyt View Post
Dont think that matters though, the fact is they're both charging the same and presumably if you werent at a disney park you'd be at universal or seaworld. As said before disney also have to cover the costs of the tram and ferries, unlike universal where you just walk to the park.
Haters gotta hate
Old 20 Oct 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

To me this is far worse then the Disney increase and I love universal, at the end of the day you park in the multi storey at universal and walk to the parks and city walk, at least at Disney you can catch a monorail, boat or tram and feel like you are getting something for your money.
Old 20 Oct 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by elmspenguin View Post
To me this is far worse then the Disney increase and I love universal, at the end of the day you park in the multi storey at universal and walk to the parks and city walk, at least at Disney you can catch a monorail, boat or tram and feel like you are getting something for your money.
they do have that moving walkway though
Old 20 Oct 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
yehacantwait
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Waiting for the comments about it being a joke and how greedy Universal are.

Next Universal will be charging their hotel guests to park at the hotels (oh wait - they’ve been doing that for years).
Well universal only charge $12 a night if your staying more than 10 nights
yehacantwait is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ABZLocal View Post
As per title really. Universal prices up from $22 yesterday to $25 today, 20th of October. Copying Disney. Huge% increase again this year.
Still cheaper than my local car park.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
john2202
Excited about Disney

So glad I upgraded my 3 park 14 day ticket to a 2 park preferred annual pass with free parking while we were there last week, will save me a fortune in March
john2202 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List