Closed Thread

Old 15 May 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
QueenElsa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pavilion1983 View Post
That sounds intriguing, I hope they sort something you're happy with
Purely on monetary terms the new move offer is better than discount + gift card - however there's one member of the family who can be quite... frugal - doesn't want to be there and is only there to keep my fiancé's mum happy. I have pointed out that there are variations of reports about construction ranging from good to bad.

I'm too nice to play the "it's my wedding card" too but she has the £700 in her hand now & will be reluctant to let it go

Even if the other 7 adults are for a move she'll hold back just in case we get the gift card as well.

This woman could afford to stay in Contempory for a month if she wanted to as well which makes it more frustrating

Rant over 🙈🙈
QueenElsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by QueenElsa View Post
Purely on monetary terms the new move offer is better than discount + gift card - however there's one member of the family who can be quite... frugal - doesn't want to be there and is only there to keep my fiancé's mum happy. I have pointed out that there are variations of reports about construction ranging from good to bad.

I'm too nice to play the "it's my wedding card" too but she has the £700 in her hand now & will be reluctant to let it go

Even if the other 7 adults are for a move she'll hold back just in case we get the gift card as well.

This woman could afford to stay in Contempory for a month if she wanted to as well which makes it more frustrating

Rant over 🙈🙈
Sounds like you've been offered somewhere fab to stay.
Hope you manage to get the frugal one to realise what a good deal you've managed to get.
Would be wonderful to spend your honeymoon somewhere special without all the construction. 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Pavilion1983
Imagineer

Rant over 🙈🙈
Firstly congratulations on the wedding, I hadn't spotted that earlier. Personally I would play the hell out of the "it's my wedding" card especially if they don't come back with a suitable offer. I hope you have a great time whatever the outcome
Old 15 May 17, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Rant over 🙈🙈
she can stay at CBR and all you move then!

big problem solved!

PS only if shes not a dibber and not there as the same time as me!

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 17, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread