Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 May 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
adr day tomorrow

but on the disney site its only showing bookings up to the 27 oct and i need from the 30th, I'm worried that we wont get what we want, only a coulpe out of pockets as on qsdp but there is 9 of us. Also do i have to book a place for the under 3 year old?

thanks all
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Hi
So I can see it open to 29th and that is because that is 189 days out. Tomorrow it will open up the 30th. Yes you need to book a place for the under 3 year old as they need space for her at the table. You may find it easier to call them tomorrow as you have a large group.

Not sure where you are looking for but you can always have a play now for the open dates to see what availability there is. For example I can see Be Our Guest still has availability for lunch 26/27/28/29.

Where are you looking to book?

Edited at 07:46 AM.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Hi
So I can see it open to 29th and that is because that is 189 days out. Tomorrow it will open up the 30th. Yes you need to book a place for the under 3 year old as they need space for her at the table. You may find it easier to call them tomorrow as you have a large group.

Not sure where you are looking for but you can always have a play now for the open dates to see what availability there is. For example I can see Be Our Guest still has availability for lunch 26/27/28/29.

Where are you looking to book?
thank you x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

It should be showing you the 29th today not the 27th & the 30th will open up T 11am tomorrow. If it doesn’t though try going on the website & to click where it says UK & Ireland & change it to USA (English) that will,open up the later dates you’re meant to have. A lot of us haven’t been able to get our +10 days so I rung tech team & this is what they suggested, it’s worked for everyone else so far.

You’ll need to book a space for your 3yr old as like Disney Bear said they will still need a space at the table. The website/app does allow you book for 9 but if you can’t get want you want then give them a ring & try that way 😊

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List