Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 24 Feb 17, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Edavies603
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by shaz luvs tink View Post
Same here, woke up to an invoice that is £633 higher than our original! Can't face another 3 hrs + on hold so have just emailed. I'm sure they will rectify it but I am still very annoyed, it is very stressful.
I had this this morning too but I'm sure the lady I spoke to said I would get this one first and then another with the credit taken off and it could take up to 24hours, I got off the phone at 8.45pm last night, I'm just going to keep my eyes peeled for a correct invoice, otherwise it'll be 3hours of hold music again on Sunday for me as I'm at work tomorrow
Edavies603 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by beanbunny View Post
Papamouse - love your new countdown! Thanks for keeping spirits up and giving lots of helpful facts throughout this thread!
ty one tries ones best...

its better than doing any work...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck today everyone!
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Amazing that doing a dummy run for DDs' dates at CBR they are still advertising at the same price no reduction of £50 a night.
that's not the way Greed works

you squeeze as much as you can - then reluctantly give it back when caught...

Tomorrow on 7 Deadly Sins - Gluttony...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cheekybeckyboo View Post
Does anyone else think of that old Beach Boys song when the CBR announcement was playing on repeat? As she was listing the villages all I could think of was "Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya, Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama" 😂😂😂

I think I'm going round the bend!
No, but I will be singing it all day now it's in my head.

Edited at 09:18 AM.
Mental Minnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post

Mobile

I hope many more get sorted today and that the queue isn't quite as horrendous... And also that ta's start to fix up and get on board!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

Mobile

How can you be expected to settle knowing that if you're staying in CBR some ppl got more compensation than you for the exact same inconvenience?
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
redfox5
slightly serious Dibber

redfox5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I suppose anyone who books now won't get compensation or a move because the site is saying that there will be work going on?
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
cheekybeckyboo
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by beanbunny View Post
I haven't been thinking of that song... but I am now and off to work in 10 minutes! Hope my workmates are ready for a sing a long today!

Going to ring and try and get my booking sorted tomorrow. I think I am going to try for the £50 a night off the invoice. Any recommendations for best time to ring? And can anyone repeat the best number again?
Ha! Sorry to put it in your head! I would be prepared for a long wait whenever you call for the next couple of days as it seems that they sent the email about works to a lot of guests yesterday. After last night I wouldn't call in the evening again as I was holding way past their closing time of 8pm and when I got cut off mid conversation I couldn't call back. You would have thought that Disney would call me back but no 😔
cheekybeckyboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
meldobe
Trading Disney Pins

Has anyone worked out the difference between moving to POR for free or using the £50 per night to change to that resort ( much like upgrading to a deluxe) I have just priced it up for my stay and to do it that way would leave a balance in my favour of £157.

Will try to speak to charter travel today as yesterday the lady I need to speak to was on another call and when she called me back a few hours later I was fighting against Storm Doris across an open field with 4 dogs

Does anyone know if they have roll away beds at POR? We always get one at CBR, I noticed they have a fold down bed but we are three adults ( although one is only 4'10 and another 5'2 so may fit) just trying to make sure I know what to ask for when I get a chance.
meldobe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread