Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 4 Mar 17, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
I am more than happy to help every single genuine dibber - fix their tv, relationship advice, I am the crack legal team they talk about in the movie, cheer up fairy nuff, make happy coffee, spoil game of thrones for Jas, agree on everything with mr T, disagree on everything with gipetto, laugh at BB, were a dress for QE ad there are far too more genuine real dibbers to mention sorry if I missed anyone.

And in this case I a happy to get the best deal Disney are willing to offer for every real dibber (including ME)

I hope this thread keeps strong, but real life always kicks in.

Cheers papa, can you make that a cup of tea, I'm not a big coffee drinker.

Thanks papa, thanks cha cha, thanks everyone who has contributed positively to this thread.
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Good morning folks,

May I just add my sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread also. I know that eventually I would have gotten the offer of the $75 from Disney via Thomas cook, but it has really opened my eyes.

Thanks again. Sandra.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

also hats off the psycic cha

I read this thread from the start last night and she got the jump on Disney by a whole week.

thank you

(now pm me tonights lottery numbers)

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
tigerfee
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I read this thread from the start last night and she got the jump on Disney by a whole week.

thank you

Wow the whole thread from the start ! Well done papa mouse thanks for keeping us all positive
tigerfee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
bonjovikitten
Very Serious Dibber

Sooo... as you know I jumped ship last week, before any offers were made and completely changed our holiday. Using my deposit booked 1 night at the contemporary. Have my new invoice and i've been charged a £50 amendment fee lol. I have sent a lengthy complaint email to 3 different Disney email addresses about the whole CBR fiasco and how its affected our holiday plans, will await their reply...
March 2013 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando & cruise
COLOR]
bonjovikitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonjovikitten View Post
Sooo... as you know I jumped ship last week, before any offers were made and completely changed our holiday. Using my deposit booked 1 night at the contemporary. Have my new invoice and i've been charged a £50 amendment fee lol. I have sent a lengthy complaint email to 3 different Disney email addresses about the whole CBR fiasco and how its affected our holiday plans, will await their reply...
That's a joke.
Maybes send them the £50 amendment fee invoice for amending your holiday in the first place!
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

thank you

Ah thanks PM - now to work on them lottery no's 😁
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
STM79
Getting Excited

Mobile

Papamouse, I hope you do get your double discount. You deserve it for leading this campaign to help us all, even after you were already sorted. Thanks for easing the tension with your sharp wit. You really were like a papa to us all.

Thanks also to Cha cha and everyone who took the time to share their experience. Hopefully we'll all soon be sharing our experiences of how it all turned out great.
STM79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by bonjovikitten View Post
Well that's not good! Hope you get the £50 back, am sure you will ☺️
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
Good morning folks,

May I just add my sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread also. I know that eventually I would have gotten the offer of the $75 from Disney via Thomas cook, but it has really opened my eyes.

Thanks again. Sandra.
It's been great teamwork on here these last few weeks. So glad we've all been there for each other 😊
Closed Thread