Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 12 Aug 17, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
scojo72
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Here another video that shows the resort as it it now.
villa.vero beach.akl jambo 3wks 2010
animal kingdom 2009
villa 2008
caribbean beach 2007
villa 2006
2000-2006 various hotels on international drive

DVC MEMBER
scojo72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Ok so I've been getting a bit slushy and sentimental today after watching YouTube and Instagram posts about CBR, and as a family we've truely had the best holidays here pre construction, so I'd thought I'd share these pics of the beach at Jamaica ❤️

These were taken May 2016.

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge

Edited at 10:02 PM.
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
timnlaura
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We have spent the weekend sorting out the garden and arch for our gala day.

In regards to the CBR refurb, it's a shock at first and the works are much bigger than I imagined. Not an ideal scenario considering that isn't what we booked and paid for... Although, we didn't hear it too much in our room block 35 it was apparent that something was going on with diggers across the water from us.
timnlaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Just catching up on the last few days lovely dibbers ! Having a rubbish time at work at the momment and the only thing getting me through is the thought that in just over 100 days I'll be back in my happy place. I'm very jealous of anyone out there at the momment but hope your having the most magical time despite all the construction! I'm really glad I tried out cbr as it's a stunning resort but I'm gonna be glad to get back to my home the French quarter ha ha can I request that the bar be stocked with something other than gin ... ha ha
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by timnlaura View Post
We have spent the weekend sorting out the garden and arch for our gala day.

In regards to the CBR refurb, it's a shock at first and the works are much bigger than I imagined. Not an ideal scenario considering that isn't what we booked and paid for... Although, we didn't hear it too much in our room block 35 it was apparent that something was going on with diggers across the water from us.
Wow your house looks great. Enjoy the day looks like great fun😊
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Glad Solliss that everything got sorted out for you and that you and Cha Cha are having a fantastic time. We are having a great time strolling round the parks, did Pandora last night and was impressed by theming but didn't do much for me maybe due to not seeing the film. DS loved Typhoon Lagoon.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gingermouse View Post
Glad Solliss that everything got sorted out for you and that you and Cha Cha are having a fantastic time. We are having a great time strolling round the parks, did Pandora last night and was impressed by theming but didn't do much for me maybe due to not seeing the film. DS loved Typhoon Lagoon.
Hi Gingermouse, glad you're having such a good time. We also hadn't seen the film before we visited Pandora, came home and watched it, sort of cart before the horse! 🐎😊
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
pink-bubble
Getting Excited

Mobile

So I got an answer from WDTC after not even a week (new record for them) and by now I really can say I never ever had to deal with such an ignorant company in my whole life! If we ever go to WDW again I rather book over the US than dealing with them again...

But end of the story, we (as we are in Germany) won't receive any paperwork at all, no luggage tags, no lil booklet (and I know those things are often missing when checking in) no coupon for the 200$ GC and whatever comes with it,.. Really? I spent two paychecks for a vacation and you don't have the 1,50£ to ship some magical Mickey Mail?
My Room Request is still in their system though, not sure if she just went through the previous mails and put it back in there or if it was still in there but let's see...
pink-bubble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by pink-bubble View Post
So I got an answer from WDTC after not even a week (new record for them) and by now I really can say I never ever had to deal with such an ignorant company in my whole life! If we ever go to WDW again I rather book over the US than dealing with them again...

But end of the story, we (as we are in Germany) won't receive any paperwork at all, no luggage tags, no lil booklet (and I know those things are often missing when checking in) no coupon for the 200$ GC and whatever comes with it,.. Really? I spent two paychecks for a vacation and you don't have the 1,50£ to ship some magical Mickey Mail?
My Room Request is still in their system though, not sure if she just went through the previous mails and put it back in there or if it was still in there but let's see...
I have a little magic book if you pm me i will send it to you in tge week
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 17, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
I have a little magic book if you pm me i will send it to you in tge week
And I've got some luggage tags I can send to you. I think the most important thing is the voucher for your $200 gift card though. You won't be able to collect it from Disney Springs without the voucher. The gift card was part of the package you booked, I'd be on the phone, or emailing, telling them if they can't post it, then surely they can email it to you so you can print it off.
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread