Just paid our balance! 8 weeks to go.

Quality Inn International Oct 97 & Sep 2002
Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando Nov 2006
Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Oct 2012
POR Oct 2017 30th anniversary trip
May 2019 POFQ
POFQ again 2022
The best of the best 2023
Bouncing Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Maxibabes
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Popsickle View Post
Just paid our balance! 8 weeks to go.
Exciting
Maxibabes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by QueenElsa View Post
I read about excess all the time but I really can't see how people end up with so many ...

Last time we only had 7 days and did take a couple of bags of sweets home but certainly not that many

However - with 10 of us this time - it might be different!
We found that some days the table service and a snack filled us up and didn't feel overly hungry in the heat left us with a few QS meals * 3 for snacks plus snacks left over but not quite as many as othe post. We are giving away to family and friends.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pavilion1983 View Post
Hope you had a great time. The Dreamliner seems to help but we were still dead on our feet by the end of the day
DS slept for 5 hours during day as hadn't slept on plane. DH and myself forced ourself to stay awake and still awake 12am. Forced ourselves to get up this AM at 7.30. But you're right feeling awful this AM but got till Tuesday to recuperate for DH and 4th Sep for me before back to work.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
rachael1991
Helping Minnie

rachael1991's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Just caught up, ANOTHER new thread
WDW Honeymoon... 2021?
rachael1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Pavilion1983
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gingermouse View Post
DS slept for 5 hours during day as hadn't slept on plane. DH and myself forced ourself to stay awake and still awake 12am. Forced ourselves to get up this AM at 7.30. But you're right feeling awful this AM but got till Tuesday to recuperate for DH and 4th Sep for me before back to work.
I went back to work the next day. I've got to admit I was no use to anyone
Old 25 Aug 17, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Gerddon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by solliss View Post
Oh no, not what you need at all. Hope you are ok and have a great holiday.
Well it hasn't got much better, DW for a call yesterday from home to say her mother had taken critically ill so we're now trying to get our options together for getting home.

Got car sorted ok, wife went to Orlando airport and changed it
Told to take her pick so chose biggest blackest pick up truck in the carpark. Kids are impressed

Other than that had a truly fantastic day at MK with some really great meets for Dd8. highlight was one the country bears stealing her autograph book and running off with it.

Edited at 09:24 AM.
Gerddon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
QueenElsa
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Gingermouse View Post
We found that some days the table service and a snack filled us up and didn't feel overly hungry in the heat left us with a few QS meals * 3 for snacks plus snacks left over but not quite as many as othe post. We are giving away to family and friends.
i think before we were eating early and then late - plus we were on Disney property for 7 full days.

most of our reservations this time are earlier in the day to work round potential toddler nap times / bed times and more days off site so potentially will have a lot to use this time
QueenElsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 17, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladybird14
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gerddon View Post
Well it hasn't got much better, DW for a call yesterday from home to say her mother had taken critically ill so we're now trying to get our options together for getting home.

Got car sorted ok, wife went to Orlando airport and changed it
Told to take her pick so chose biggest blackest pick up truck in the carpark. Kids are impressed

Other than that had a truly fantastic day at MK with some really great meets for Dd8. highlight was one the country bears stealing her autograph book and running off with it.
Sorry to hear about your MIL. Are you having to cut your holiday short? 🙁 I hope things work out, and wife's mum is on the mend soon. Take care
Old 25 Aug 17, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gh015c4116
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by QueenElsa View Post
I read about excess all the time but I really can't see how people end up with so many ...

Last time we only had 7 days and did take a couple of bags of sweets home but certainly not that many

However - with 10 of us this time - it might be different!
We had a night at the Portifino and had booked Tusker house and Chef mickeys out of pocket(well gift cards haha).
My 15 year old me and the 4 year old all shared a large pizza (no way 2 of us could finish it).
Also my 4 year old only eats toast at breakfast and i normally only eat cereal, so we bought a loaf from the food court and i got a 46 pack of cereal bowls from amazon for $32.
Also P/O let us change the drinks at meals for sides/ice creams/ milkshakes so 3 meals would be
1 XL pizza with chips and ice cream (2 meals)
1 Chicken burger chips + side of mac/cheese
Would feed us all.
gh015c4116 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread