Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 3 Jul 18, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunnydays
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disneylife4me View Post
I’ve sent you a message☺️
I can’t see a message? My inbox was 92% full though with messages from 2015...oops deleted them all now.
Sunnydays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 18, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sunnydays View Post
I can’t see a message? My inbox was 92% full though with messages from 2015...oops deleted them all now.
Try now?
Disneylife4me is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 18, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
SJB07
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

*here is the managers email in full. I wanted to share it with anyone who’s arriving shortly after it’s opening date. I hope it puts your mind at ease as it did mine!*.

Hello Mrs Hannan. Thank you for your detailed response. It is disheartening to hear that the excitement your family once had for your upcoming holiday has diminished. I hope that after corresponding with me you can assure you family that this trip will very much live up to being the holiday of a lifetime that you have planned.

As I am physically here at the hotel, as it is being constructed, I have greater insight on the specifics that our reservations team might not have. In regards to amenities not being available to your party when you arrive on the 18th – I can confidently state that we plan to have all amenities open for our guests when the hotel opens on the 16th of August. While hotel guest accommodations always open in phases with new hotels, all of our amenities will be available starting August 16th, our opening day. All food and beverage venues, recreation amenities and retail outlets will be available to our guests. There is no fine print, no asterisks, all advertised amenities will be available.

In a prior email correspondence I see that our team suggested that you would have use of our sister properties amenities as an Aventura guest. While this is accurate, the amenities being offered at our sister properties are in addition to the amenities you expect at Aventura, not in place of. All amenities are on time for our opening on the 16th and we do not expect any delay. With that being said, it is in the realm of possibility that an event from a natural disaster could delay or render an amenity of the hotel not operational for a short period of time. This however would not be specific to Aventura hotel of course, this would apply to anywhere the disaster touched, such as other area hotels and local attractions etc.

As a father who greatly looks forward to vacation time spent with my family, I can assure you that you have made the right choice and will remember this holiday for years to come. I am one of the few people who has consistently been at the hotel, seen the product being crafted, tasted the food and enjoyed the view from the rooftop. It is a destination unlike anything in Orlando and will be a great location to make many memories with your family this August.

I have given your reservation my personal attention and look forward to greeting you on the 18th. If you still feel strongly that another hotel would be a better fit for your family I would be happy to reach out to my colleagues at Cabana Bay Beach Resort to arrange a transfer of your reservation there. While I hope you will choose to remain at our hotel and I hope I have calmed any nervousness, I understand if you prefer to move to an established property where you know you enjoy their offerings.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly anytime between now and your arrival – my job is to ensure all of our guests have a personalized experience while blending in the most cutting edge technology with world class food and beverage offerings.

Let me know how I can be of further assistance. Also, now that you have my detailed response, if you would like to arrange for a time to speak over the phone for any specifics we can set that up. If not, I will always be able to reply to your email correspondence personally.

A trip of a lifetime such as this one should keep you up at night with excitement, not thoughts of concern or nervousness. For that I hope you will accept my sincere apologies. I think you and your family will really enjoy what we have to offer here at Aventura. See you soon!

Warm Regards,

Michael *** | Front Office Manager | Universal’s Aventura Hotel | phone: +1 407.503.6160 ****further more, I’d like to add for those questioning the $100 credit-even though it’s not stated anywhere on my TUI booking, I’ve just been advised I have a $100 credit per room on my booking. So worth checking if yours does too? Couldn’t be happier right now! ****
That's a very good response, and it makes sense now, sounds like certain floors of the hotel will not be opened on the 16th which may be why someone is claiming they have had their stay rearranged.

But as long as all the amenities are available I'll be happy. 👍
SJB07 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 18, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Originally Posted by scouser View Post
We check in on the 18th also, driving up from Miami in the morning, see you there👍
US 3 too glad it's definitely open then

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

*here is the managers email in full. I wanted to share it with anyone who’s arriving shortly after it’s opening date. I hope it puts your mind at ease as it did mine!*.

Hello Mrs Hannan. Thank you for your detailed response. It is disheartening to hear that the excitement your family once had for your upcoming holiday has diminished. I hope that after corresponding with me you can assure you family that this trip will very much live up to being the holiday of a lifetime that you have planned.

As I am physically here at the hotel, as it is being constructed, I have greater insight on the specifics that our reservations team might not have. In regards to amenities not being available to your party when you arrive on the 18th – I can confidently state that we plan to have all amenities open for our guests when the hotel opens on the 16th of August. While hotel guest accommodations always open in phases with new hotels, all of our amenities will be available starting August 16th, our opening day. All food and beverage venues, recreation amenities and retail outlets will be available to our guests. There is no fine print, no asterisks, all advertised amenities will be available.

In a prior email correspondence I see that our team suggested that you would have use of our sister properties amenities as an Aventura guest. While this is accurate, the amenities being offered at our sister properties are in addition to the amenities you expect at Aventura, not in place of. All amenities are on time for our opening on the 16th and we do not expect any delay. With that being said, it is in the realm of possibility that an event from a natural disaster could delay or render an amenity of the hotel not operational for a short period of time. This however would not be specific to Aventura hotel of course, this would apply to anywhere the disaster touched, such as other area hotels and local attractions etc.

As a father who greatly looks forward to vacation time spent with my family, I can assure you that you have made the right choice and will remember this holiday for years to come. I am one of the few people who has consistently been at the hotel, seen the product being crafted, tasted the food and enjoyed the view from the rooftop. It is a destination unlike anything in Orlando and will be a great location to make many memories with your family this August.

I have given your reservation my personal attention and look forward to greeting you on the 18th. If you still feel strongly that another hotel would be a better fit for your family I would be happy to reach out to my colleagues at Cabana Bay Beach Resort to arrange a transfer of your reservation there. While I hope you will choose to remain at our hotel and I hope I have calmed any nervousness, I understand if you prefer to move to an established property where you know you enjoy their offerings.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly anytime between now and your arrival – my job is to ensure all of our guests have a personalized experience while blending in the most cutting edge technology with world class food and beverage offerings.

Let me know how I can be of further assistance. Also, now that you have my detailed response, if you would like to arrange for a time to speak over the phone for any specifics we can set that up. If not, I will always be able to reply to your email correspondence personally.

A trip of a lifetime such as this one should keep you up at night with excitement, not thoughts of concern or nervousness. For that I hope you will accept my sincere apologies. I think you and your family will really enjoy what we have to offer here at Aventura. See you soon!

Warm Regards,

Michael *** | Front Office Manager | Universal’s Aventura Hotel | phone: +1 407.503.6160 ****further more, I’d like to add for those questioning the $100 credit-even though it’s not stated anywhere on my TUI booking, I’ve just been advised I have a $100 credit per room on my booking. So worth checking if yours does too? Couldn’t be happier right now! ****
Now that's customer service, what a great response !
Old 4 Jul 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Now that's customer service, what a great response !
My sentiments exactly! Hopefully a sign of things to come!
Disneylife4me is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cameroon95
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

$100 Room credit

I queried TUI and they said it would be discussed at the hotel.

Can someone please help? We booked in september and Im beginning to think that Im going to turn up and be bambuzzled at the fact that there is no such deal for me.

Does anyone have an email for the hotel?

Thank you
cameroon95 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 18, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by cameroon95 View Post
$100 Room credit

I queried TUI and they said it would be discussed at the hotel.

Can someone please help? We booked in september and Im beginning to think that Im going to turn up and be bambuzzled at the fact that there is no such deal for me.

Does anyone have an email for the hotel?

Thank you
Try UOPreferredDesk@loewshotels.com
☺️
Old 14 Jul 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Mobile

Pools filled yippeeee
Old 14 Jul 18, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Pools filled yippeeee
This makes me so happy. 5 weeks today I’ll be just about to leave LGW!