Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 1 Apr 12, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I'm newvto this but does anyone know what time you can ring to do your adrs I can do mine on Sunday 29th April but not sure what time I should start ringing to ensure I get through
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 12, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Hello im new to this, could someone please explain the free dining package it is only if you are staying in a disney hotel, sorry if this sounds silly, have read so much stuff lately my head is in a spin!
Its our first trip to orlando so its all really new to me. Thankyou.
Old 1 Apr 12, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by family 6 View Post
Hello im new to this, could someone please explain the free dining package it is only if you are staying in a disney hotel, sorry if this sounds silly, have read so much stuff lately my head is in a spin!
Yes, there are dining packages that Disney have for their on site guests. There are 3 (I believe different ones) for the amount, and type of food/restraunts you eat it.
You usually need to pay for this, but at certain times they do a deal where you get it free. We got ours for this Sept when we bought a 14 day disney ticket, the time we were in the Disney hotel we had free dining

HTH x
Old 1 Apr 12, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by family 6 View Post
Yes, there are dining packages that Disney have for their on site guests. There are 3 (I believe different ones) for the amount, and type of food/restraunts you eat it.
You usually need to pay for this, but at certain times they do a deal where you get it free. We got ours for this Sept when we bought a 14 day disney ticket, the time we were in the Disney hotel we had free dining

HTH x
Old 1 Apr 12, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Julie376 View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but I'm newvto this but does anyone know what time you can ring to do your adrs I can do mine on Sunday 29th April but not sure what time I should start ringing to ensure I get through
You don't need to ring. You can book your ADR's online on the Disney website. If you did still want to ring, I believe it opens at 7am their time, so that would be 12 noon here.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 12, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sonny8093
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SmileysPeople View Post
Hi we are planning and hoping to book for Aug 2013.

Can I ask though: won't we need to wait until September to book the disney hotel, once we can book flights? We can't book a Disney hotel before we can book flights can we?- as we won't be sure of dates/prices flights yet.
We booked for October this year before flights were released, when the flights came out it was £300 cheaper to fly 3 days later, we had book SSR, tickets and DDP through disney direct on the internet my dh rang them and they moved everything for 3 days later free of charge x
sonny8093 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 12, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmagoo
Imagineer

i got an email from virgin saying the discounts and free ddp will be released on the 10th april! 9 days to go!
mrsmagoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 12, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Kara
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by mrsmagoo View Post
i got an email from virgin saying the discounts and free ddp will be released on the 10th april! 9 days to go!
Whooooo! not long left to wait until we can't start booking. We are hoping to fly out to Orlando on August 19th next year for our wedding and as 18 of our family/friends aim to join us we really want to start pricing things up for them so they can make decisions on where to stay
Kara is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 12, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
anxiously waiting these 9 days just to see the discounts.
thinking potentially QSDP with a few OOP meals from our favs!
if not, maybe offsite with a car? but because we are under 25 the car hire will be about £500 anyway! so might as well stay at disney
Old 1 Apr 12, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pinktraceb
slightly serious Dibber

pinktraceb's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Would you need a car for SSR / OKW or Port Orleans?

Hi All

Hope it's OK to ask this question here and I hope that somebody can help me

I'm also waiting for this offer to come out - we've been a few times but never stayed onsite. We are debating between Port Orleans or SSR or OKW (if they have the extra discount). Do you need a car with any of these resorts?

Quite like the idea of not having to bother with a car. We would look to do a split stay (with first 5 days offsite) so will have a car for those days to do the outlet shopping. Like the idea of saving a few pennies by not having one for the last part of the hols.

Also, am I right in thinking that last time Disney offered this deal it was QSDP with Port Orleans but the dining plan with 1 table service meal with SSR & OKW?

My last question - if you go for th QSDP, can you swap a quick service meal or 2 for 1 table service meal?

Sorry for all the questions - I want to get my head around it all before we can book so that I know what I'm going to book!
pinktraceb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread