Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jul 11, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bubbles72 View Post
I agree this is definately a must! We had so much fun last Thursday when we went there. We hadn't long had lunch at the Auberge de Cendrillon but this was the only chance we had to do it! A bit mad, a bit pricey, concidering we ate only a teeny bit, but really good for character interaction!
We had as much fun as our 2 daughters did I was off with my girls taking their pictures with various characters, only to head back to our table to find Minnie Mouse keeping my hubby company
Can't wait to do this on our trip in September. Which characters did you see? Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 11, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Awh thanks James - though I think I should add if I'd known this was an actual place I wouldn't of asked !
Old 8 Jul 11, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Woody, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto! I would say there were less than 20 families there, some left when the music ended, guess they thought it was the end, but we stayed and the characters were in and out all of the time. It's lovely to watch how they play and have fun with the children and are always happy to have a photo taken!
You'll have a great time!
Old 8 Jul 11, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bubbles72 View Post
Woody, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto! I would say there were less than 20 families there, some left when the music ended, guess they thought it was the end, but we stayed and the characters were in and out all of the time. It's lovely to watch how they play and have fun with the children and are always happy to have a photo taken!
You'll have a great time!
Oh wow! We did the tea party last September when it was at the Lucky Nugget and it was one of the highlights of our trip; but we didn't see Woody, Goofy or Minnie! I wanted my photo taken with Woody so this would be great! Thanks.
Old 18 Sep 11, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi great to read such positive reviews about the tea party. Was considering doing this myself (did open a thread) and now I really want to.
But am I correct in saying that the Dreams Parade begins at 5pm We only have 2 full days in the park so would have to cut short our studio day to get to it as wouldnt want to miss parade. Do you guys think it would be worth, maybe we couldnt spend a full day in studios anyhow?
Old 18 Sep 11, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by cinderslg View Post
But am I correct in saying that the Dreams Parade begins at 5pm We only have 2 full days in the park so would have to cut short our studio day to get to it as wouldnt want to miss parade. Do you guys think it would be worth, maybe we couldnt spend a full day in studios anyhow?
Was just saying to DH today what an amazing time it was at the character tea party - the character interaction was amazing and the cake buffet makes my mouth water just at the thought of it!

Unfortunately tho it does clash with the Parade at the Park which is at 5 pm and the tea party is 5-6:30 pm or at least these were the times when we went a couple of weeks ago.

The Studios if you want to do everything is more of a 2 day thing; but if you are happy not to do all the attractions as long as you have the hopper pass for the Parks you could nip back for the Parade in Disneyland Park.
Old 18 Sep 11, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

lol think you have me sold, my mouth watering at thought of it :-)
As we have seen stunt show, armageddon and tram tour we arent bothered about these again so this should free up alot of studio time anyhow, so just nip to tea party and finish both evenings in the park. Love to see teacups, carousell etc all light up in the evenings. Thanks ooooh so excited!
Old 18 Sep 11, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Yeah you've got me sold on this now too, I was thinking about it, but wasnt sure, however the idea of sweets for tea has sweetened the idea. Seems like a bargain price for some great character interaction.
Old 18 Sep 11, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by carlinabob View Post
Yeah you've got me sold on this now too, I was thinking about it, but wasnt sure, however the idea of sweets for tea has sweetened the idea. Seems like a bargain price for some great character interaction.
We thought it was a bargain price too! We did the tea party at Cowboy Cookout and also the meal at lunch time at the Cowboy Cookout which cost 50 Euros for the two of us. The character interaction was definitely better at the tea party and altho I enjoyed the meal at lunch time I thought it was a lot of money for what we got.

We have done the tea party both this year and last year and have agreed that a trip to DLP just wouldn't be the same without the tea party!
Old 18 Sep 11, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by cinderslg View Post
lol think you have me sold, my mouth watering at thought of it :-)
we arent bothered about these again so this should free up alot of studio time anyhow, so just nip to tea party and finish both evenings in the park. Thanks ooooh so excited!
Your very welcome! Have uploaded some photo's of the tea party here to further make your mouth water! lol!

Where are you staying?

Have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!
Closed Thread