Apprentice Imagineer

How exciting the villa looks lovely, look forward to reading along
Old 6 Jan 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Looks great! I'm off to look up story lake! Lol x
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Yay Lisa! Super exciting
Ooh your villa looks so lovely and Charlie is going to love that splash area!
It will be here before you know it
Xxx
PS getting him his own seat is worth every penny
We went back and forth on the idea of getting him his own seat but now we have done it I am so relieved! I think it could have started the holiday on a very stressful note if we hadn't!

I can't believe how quickly the countdown is going down since we booked the villa back in August! xxx

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
That villa looks like a show home! it's stunning! looking forward to the report.
It looks so beautiful in the photos, I am hoping that being so new it will still look that lovely when we get there!

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Ah, you must be so excited to be taking Charlie on his first trip to Florida!
We also don’t let our DS on the iPad, unless it’s on a flight and then he can fill his boots - not much else for them to do really! We flew to the Middle East a few times when he was small and he wouldn’t sleep, but would just zone out in front of a film which kept him quiet - fingers crossed it goes smoothly for you.

We’ll be arriving shortly after you leave, so will be reading along for lots of tips and ideas!
The iPad is going to be our savoir I am sure! I am hoping that as we never let him have it ordinarily the novelty will keep him that much more entertained!

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
How exciting the villa looks lovely, look forward to reading along
Thank you so much for joining me, I'm excited to share more planning as we get closer!

Originally Posted by suziwong_96 View Post
Looks great! I'm off to look up story lake! Lol x
Haha it looks fab doesn't it? We have stayed in Compass Bay the last couple of trips and we loved it there so really hopeful that we will fall in love with this complex too and it will be a place we can return to on future trips!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Definitely going to be following along for tips! We're taking our will be two year old in September too. Hoping we will be out of the 'no, no, no' phase by then
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Haha I can't believe that in her short little life Ava has been to Florida more times than I have!

We generally don't allow Charlie near the iPad but needs must when it comes to a long haul flight... I will be doing anything to keep him entertained!

And good news, our stroller fan is in a enclosed case!
And she's not going to remember any of it

Thats good, I bought her the fan based on reviews I had read about it keeping toddlers amused for hours as they would play with the propellers by sticking their fingers in. Not Ava (aka Bam Bam), she's a right brut that one. Has to destroy everything in sight!

Happy planning and I'm sure Charlie will be fine every step of the way
Old 8 Jan 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SaratogaSp2015 View Post
Definitely going to be following along for tips! We're taking our will be two year old in September too. Hoping we will be out of the 'no, no, no' phase by then

Ooo you must be so excited! It's a whole new world planning a trip that includes a toddler isn't it?!

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
And she's not going to remember any of it

Thats good, I bought her the fan based on reviews I had read about it keeping toddlers amused for hours as they would play with the propellers by sticking their fingers in. Not Ava (aka Bam Bam), she's a right brut that one. Has to destroy everything in sight!

Happy planning and I'm sure Charlie will be fine every step of the way
Haha she may not remember it but you certainly will and that is also so important! Wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lissa_x
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Your trip sounds great! Definitely following along. I'm hoping to do a pre trippy for our August holiday, we are going for 23 nights with our 2 children, eldest will be almost 3 and youngest will be 15 months! It'll be their first trip, dreading the flight but looking forward to taking them to the magic!
Old 9 Jan 19, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Aw how little does Charlie look in your DLP pics already! Time really does fly!

This is so exciting and your villa find has me really intrigued as the modern look really appeals to me. Can’t wait to see how you find it!

Completely agree about Charlie and his seat judging my my Charlie. I don’t think I could cope now let alone in another 8 months so that’s amazing news and we’d do the same. Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
Your trip sounds great! Definitely following along. I'm hoping to do a pre trippy for our August holiday, we are going for 23 nights with our 2 children, eldest will be almost 3 and youngest will be 15 months! It'll be their first trip, dreading the flight but looking forward to taking them to the magic!
Oh wow a 23 night trip sounds just amazing... I will keep and eye out for the pre-trippy! It would be great to read all about your plans, especially as you will have little ones in tow too! What lovely ages and amazing they can share the magic with you!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Aw how little does Charlie look in your DLP pics already! Time really does fly!

This is so exciting and your villa find has me really intrigued as the modern look really appeals to me. Can’t wait to see how you find it!

Completely agree about Charlie and his seat judging my my Charlie. I don’t think I could cope now let alone in another 8 months so that’s amazing news and we’d do the same. Xx
I can't believe how much he has grown up since DLP in August, he looks like a baby in those photos whereas he is definitely a full-blown toddler these days!

Yes I think we have absolutely made the right decision on the seat... I could barely get him to stay still on my lap for a 15 minute journey on a miniature train over Christmas... 8 hours on a plane would be a nightmare!
Old 10 Jan 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Haha she may not remember it but you certainly will and that is also so important! Wonderful memories that will last a lifetime!
Exactly! Thats what we always tell people that tell us she's too young.