Notices

Old 24 Oct 17, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixybird88
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile A triple birthday celebration Jan 2018

Having tried and failed at my previous trip report i hope to to this justice and even to complete it would be nice ☺

Firstly ill introduce the cast. Theres me Siobhan.
I always had a liking for disney but since having children it has turned to love some may even say obsession. It all started last year when we found ourselves in a sitution of being able to go to florida and the moment we walked through the gates of ak the magic hit and it just knocked me over walking up main st in mk having been pre kids it had not had the same effect as seeing their faces lit up at the sight of what was in front of them and seeing the magic through eyes made me fall stone hard in love with all things disney so i love nothing more than to be organising a trip this year was wdw nxt year dlp. I love obsessing over details, where to eat, what rides to go on, places to visit and characters to meet. We are going in january for 4 nights 5 days staying in sl in a gf room with lv and im soooo excited. Having never stayed on site before i can't wait to experience the full magic of disney.

Next up my partner Gerard.
The man who endures my obsessive planning and indulges me so much in my love for disney (altho secretly i think he likes it too) He is happy to follow my lead on the holoday and sit back and let me do what i love.

Next up we have our beautiful twins Fionn (pronounced fi-un) and Aoibhìnn (pronounced a-veen) we love an irish name 😉
They are 3 going on 4 and were lucky enough to spend their 3rd bday in wdw and now their 4th will b in dlp they also share the same bday as their daddy so it will b a triple celebration. Fionn is completly cars obsessed and aoibhìnn princess crazy they also have no idea we are going so shhh...

The Plan
We fly at 6.40am on Sunday the 14th of Jan living close to the airport the plan is to b up and on the road for 3.45am. When we arrive we have booked a magical shuttle to take us to sl.
Food.
We are staying premium hb and the plan is to book adc for a late lunch on our 1st day. Day number 2 is everyones bday so hoping to book inventions with a bday cake. Day 3 is bbwws and day 4 bistro chef remy for a early dinner. Also hoping to do rain forrest cafe and maybe planet hollywood as we have practically have a full day on our last day. We hope to be able to do and see all it has to offer but with 2 4 year olds we will have to see 😂 we done sooo many character meets last year i dont think it would bother us not to do as many this time. Our family must do's are btm, iasw, star tours, crushes coaster and rataouille we will see if the kids are up for tot they meet the height requirement.
I think that is everything for the moment just have to wait for 60 days to lock in our dining reservations. We also plan on doing a "reveal" at christmas but the kids wont know as they cant read hoping we can pull that together so they will have the pics as memories we dont plan on telling them a thing just wake them up and say we are going on holiday although im so bad at keeping secrets so fingers crossed i dont let it slip 😓

Pixybird88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List