Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 19 Jan 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
While Shepherds watch their flocks, let’s fly to Florida, Day 13- Disney Springs

Guess what time we’re up? Yep, that’ll be 7am then!
And this morning will be a boring one for you all!

Rice crispies for breakfast and then on with our villa Spring Clean!

Richard scrubs the games room floor on his hands and knees, I do the kitchen floor and the bathroom floors. Bits of painting going on too, the skirting boards in the Master bathroom have orange splashes on them that will not wash off! I can’t for the life of me think what it is. Most of it isn’t even near the bath or anything so it’s not bubble bath or anything like that. It take me ages to work out what it might be but I have concluded that whatever my cleaners use to mop the floor is orange!

We have lunch sitting by the pool and spend the early part of the afternoon just relaxing out there, another beautiful day.

Our pool lady arrives so we head indoors and get ready to go out. We have a reservation at the Edison at Disney Springs this evening.

We’re soon driving under this.

We manage to Valet Park with no hiccups, they’ve put a U Turn in so it’s easier to get to now.

First stop is World from Disney for a Dumbo! One of my staff is due a baby in a couple of weeks and that’s what she’s asked for.

This the one we bought for her!

World of Disney is much better after it’s refurb, much more open and easier to get around.

The mind boggles!

We take a wander outside and end up in Amorettes, time to tick something off our bucket list!

$37 for the 2 glasses of Champagne😮 the Mickey Mousse was $8

A stroll around as it’s just getting dark, I post the photo of Dumbo on Facebook, bad move as my cousins daugter now wants one! I head back to get one and leave Richard sitting on a bench.

When I get to the shop I notice they have an offer on the Dumbo’s, if you buy 2 they are $22 each instead of $25. I get a refund on the first one and but two!

We head to The Edison for our dinner reservation, we are seated straight away upstairs in what can only be described as the naughty corner, and it’s freezing cold. We ask to be moved. No problem and we are now downstairs, bit out of the way but better!

Richard has a Bud Light, I have a Time Turner cocktail.

We share Calamari to start followed by an Edison burger for a Richard and BBQ steak tips for me, both are lovely.

The bill is $91 plus tip.

When we get back to Valet, I see a cat! Apparently they have 6 of them! They feed them all cat biscuits. We see the little one come for his dinner, bless him!

Strawberries and ice cream for dessert when we get home.

TTFN. Xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Love Dumbo 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

World of Disney looks so much better
I spent today scrapping chewing gum off our deck pavers and cleaning the travel cot high chair and the 3strollers and doing windows outside
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Selina. Ahh the joys of being a Villa owner! Hands and knees scrubbing floors. However like all jobs no matter how hard or boring always satisfying when done.

Nice to see the pictures of the World of Disney shop as we haven't been in there for over a year as it was so chaotic and you couldn't even move so we gave up. It does look so much better.

The Edison - putting to one side the air con and having to move. The food looks fine. But was it worth $91?
Be interesting to hear your views please.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A busy day.
World of Disney looks much better, it wasn't completely finished when we went in October so I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

You put us to shame we get out mc to do our deep clean. 🙄
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Selina. Ahh the joys of being a Villa owner! Hands and knees scrubbing floors. However like all jobs no matter how hard or boring always satisfying when done.

Nice to see the pictures of the World of Disney shop as we haven't been in there for over a year as it was so chaotic and you couldn't even move so we gave up. It does look so much better.

The Edison - putting to one side the air con and having to move. The food looks fine. But was it worth $91?
Be interesting to hear your views please.
Not sure to be honest! It really was a lovely meal and I think we would go back. Pretty limited menu as well. Whether it was worth that much, the jury’s out on that one as our Cheesecake Factory meals are usually half that!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another busy cleaning morning,
Disney Springs does look lovely at night and as you say The World of Disney is so much better to walk round

Joan
Old 24 Jan 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

All looks great!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 19, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
The World of Disney does look good now, most probably will visit with our daughter next month

We know where you are coming from with scrubbing the floors

Lesley and Melvin