Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 20 Jan 19, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa
Excited about Disney

Mobile 21 day ticket ...7 days accommodation ...Disney app

Hi

We have booked through Disney to get free dining ...7 nights at POFQ but with a 21 day ticket as we will be staying elsewhere for rest of trip ...so I have some questions 😊
Disney app shows tickets as 14 days ...does this sort itself out ? Or do I need to call them ?
Do I get my magic bands before I go or when I arrive ?
Do they stop working when I check out of POFQ?
If so how do I continue to access parks ? ..Disney app says ticket is only valid for 7 days (despite it also saying it's a 14 day ticket ?!...which is obvs also wrong)
Any help would be very gratefully received ... I'm currently missing the old days when you just had to have a cute paper ticket to do anything 😊!
Lisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
We’ve got 21 day tickets and staying at OKW for 5 days. MDE shows our 21 day tickets - i’d suggest contacting who you booked with about the tickets - looks like the wrong ones have been linked?

You’ll be able to use your magic bands for the duration of your holiday - as they are effectively your ticket. You get them when you check in at the hotel.

Hope that helps a bit.
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post

If you're in the UK (can't tell from your profile), you will pick up your MagicBand when you check into the resort. If you're in the USA it will be sent to the address on MDE beforehand.

Your MagicBand will work for park entry as long as there is a valid ticket linked to it - the only difference when you're checked out of POFQ is that you won't be able to charge to your room. You'll be able to use it for future trips too, if you stay offsite.

MDE should show the correct ticket length, so it may be worth checking with whoever you bought the ticket from that you've got the right one!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List