Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 24 Dec 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots (cooked with gammon), sprouts, cauliflower and peas.
By the way I refuse to do yorkshire pudding because they should only be served with beef in my world.
How VERY dare you !
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Mobile

Roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots (cooked with gammon), sprouts, cauliflower and peas.
By the way I refuse to do yorkshire pudding because they should only be served with beef in my world.
Yorkshire pudding should be served with EVERYTHING. But we have a fillet of beef for our Christmas dinner meat anyway.
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
roast tatties,carrots,sprouts and parsnips
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
How VERY dare you !
You're as bad as my son in law who wants mint sauce with everything not just lamb!

Edited at 10:19 PM.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

We are having
Roast potatoes
Parsnips
Swede and carrot mash
Cauliflower cheese
Peas
Broccoli

I’ve got Yorkshire pudding bases, so Boxing Day we are having leftover Christmas dinner wraps with all the left over veg
Yorkshire puddings should be served with everything! Although we are having turkey and beef.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
I’m another one amazed at the number of folks having peas with a roast dinner, never happened in our family!
Alongside the roast spuds we have carrots or carrot/swede mash, cauliflower, sprouts and parsnips. I love sprouts and parsnips and in fact would be happy with a roast dinner with all veg and gravy of course.

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Sprouts and potatoes only for us.
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 18, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsB87
Imagineer

Mobile

You're as bad as my son in law who wants mint sauce with everything not just lamb!
Yeah mint sauce works with all sorts too!
MrsB87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 18, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Mobile

My mum does carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, peas, sweetcorn, sprouts, parsnips plus mashed and roast potatoes. She does the same every Sunday, it seeems like a lot but I love all the veg and very grateful to her.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 18, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Mum is doing Christmas dinner but I guess we’ll have roast, minted new and mashed potato’s, parsnips, carrots, peas, sprouts and I think the kiddy’s will also have sweetcorn. There will be Yorkshire puddings and mum will put cranberry, mint and apple sauces and mustard on the table. It’s Christmas - anything goes as long as everyone is happy
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List