Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 11 Jan 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee girl
Imagineer

weddings in new york

hi my friend wants to get married in new york next june 2020, now I can help her with flights and a hotel. but have no experience in the actual wedding. does anyone have any experience, we need lots of advice and help.
Old 11 Jan 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

A guy who did our bathroom got married in Central Park a couple of years ago, his mum posted pics on here and it was lovely to see them, unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the Dibber.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
A guy who did our bathroom got married in Central Park a couple of years ago, his mum posted pics on here and it was lovely to see them, unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the Dibber.
This was me!
It was an amazing day. The link to my NYC trip report index is here:- https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... e+in+New+York
Day 4 was the Wedding Day. Most of the planning was done through a company called Knotbythesea.com
They were extremely helpful and less expensive than booking a wedding package through the likes of Virgin.
Old 11 Jan 19, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ally1966 View Post
This was me!
It was an amazing day. The link to my NYC trip report index is here:- https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... e+in+New+York
Day 4 was the Wedding Day. Most of the planning was done through a company called Knotbythesea.com
They were extremely helpful and less expensive than booking a wedding package through the likes of Virgin.
I apologise for not remembering your Dibber name but if you knew me that’s not surprising. Can’t remember what happened yesterday half the time just took a look back at the wedding pics - 2015 whoops little longer than a couple of years, where did that go
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 19, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bartswife View Post
I apologise for not remembering your Dibber name but if you knew me that’s not surprising. Can’t remember what happened yesterday half the time just took a look back at the wedding pics - 2015 whoops little longer than a couple of years, where did that go
No worries, I remember at the time you saying that Ian had fitted your bathroom.

I’ve just re-read the Trippie myself and been wallowing in memories for a bit! It does seem a very long time ago - Ian and Georgie now have a 2 year old daughter and baby number 2 is due in June.
Old 11 Jan 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ally1966 View Post
No worries, I remember at the time you saying that Ian had fitted your bathroom.

I’ve just re-read the Trippie myself and been wallowing in memories for a bit! It does seem a very long time ago - Ian and Georgie now have a 2 year old daughter and baby number 2 is due in June.
Oh my goodness. Congratulations to them both. They fitted our bathroom a month after we moved in and it will be five years in May. Time just goes so fast.
Old 14 Jan 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
vanilla8
Proud to wear my Ears

I got married in Central Park New York in 2010.
There was good planning threads on youandyourwedding forum at the time and a quick google shows more recent posts.
I was able to plan most of it over here via email, although did go out for a planning trip to view reception venues!
vanilla8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List