Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Jan 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
bobafettbach
Getting Excited

MaxPass & Breakfast Question

I know you can reserve a FastPass using MaxPass once you've scanned your entry ticket at the gate. Is this also the same if you have an early breakfast booked dining in the park (i.e. book your FastPass before official park opening)?

Also, I'm assuming if you book an 8am breakfast reservation in the park and you're done in say, 30-40 mins, you can stay in the park?

Just looking at planning some strategies for August and Galaxy's Edge

Thanks.
Old 13 Jan 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Sorry I don’t know for sure but I guess so it’s once you are on their WiFi I think as I think we got our first max fast passes whilst queue8 g to get in . Max pass for us worked amazingly for us we got at least 12 of them through the day
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
bobafettbach
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
Sorry I don’t know for sure but I guess so it’s once you are on their WiFi I think as I think we got our first max fast passes whilst queue8 g to get in . Max pass for us worked amazingly for us we got at least 12 of them through the day
Thanks anyway. I'm hoping so as it will be great if we could get Fastpasses for one of the two Star Wars rides while at an 8am breakfast!
Old 14 Jan 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

I'm pretty sure they release the fastpasses at park opening, but I'm not 100% certain.
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bobafettbach View Post
Thanks anyway. I'm hoping so as it will be great if we could get Fastpasses for one of the two Star Wars rides while at an 8am breakfast!
I am pretty sure we could only get one to start with and then after that ride got another did some rides we did not have fast passes for an during that period booked our third and then generally had two open for the most of the rest f the day
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List