Notices

Old 4 Jun 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Hope you manage to find somewhere for wifi on fastpass day. Its August bank holiday isn't it?

I'm intrigued about the candy sushi class.

I'm seriously excited for the Halloween party.

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
Hope you manage to find somewhere for wifi on fastpass day. Its August bank holiday isn't it?

I'm intrigued about the candy sushi class.

I'm seriously excited for the Halloween party.
Yup, August bank hol. We're dropping the kids off in Scotland with my parents on the 23rd to stay until end of hols so thought we'd make the long drive worth it & stay the weekend. We come home on the Monday so debating leaving early & finding a service station with Wi-Fi on route

Sushi thing had good reviews lat year but it was free then! I like that we can do it together though so figured we'd give it a go.

Me too I loved the atmosphere last time. Not looking forward to paying off the tickets though haha.

Hope you're plans are coming together well. I've been so busy I've not had much time to think about it really x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Had a wee bit of a planning afternoon so time for a long overdue update.

Life has been hectic with loads going on so unfortunately this holiday hasn't been such a main focus as the last time we went. I've signed up to start a degree through the OU in September & secured a new casual job to work alongside my normal job. Our daughter whose life revolves around figure skating is currently off the ice with an injury which has been a difficult time & our family dog has been unwell. A mixture of good & bad things happening around here.

But on to the Florida info. I've tweaked our plans a few times with things like the extra early morning hours being added, blizzard beach closure being brought forward & realising it's the marathon weekend at Epcot. I've shifted BOG on our 1st day to a late breakfast so we can make the most of EMH beforehand but other than that the few ADRs I had have stayed the same. I did briefly book some of the new-ish quick service options like ABC commissionary but cancelled after reminding myself part of the appeal of QSDP was flexibility. Thou shalt not book...

Main 2 things today are

&

Cruise & MNSSHP paid! Why cruise still says a penny I've no idea 😅 but I'm very happy they're sorted. Kind of makes all the hard work to save feel worth. Disney hotel balance due soon so will do that next week.

We have a poorly made countdown on our fridge thanks to our son asking the night before where it was

& other than that I really need to start thinking about fastpasses. It's all feeling much closer now & excitement is starting x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

The not booking things is really going to plan! J has been saving his money to buy a droid though so didn't really have a choice 😁
Old 28 Aug 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Cruise check in
Fastpasses
Magic band selection
Disney balance cleared
Travel Insurance
Fairfx card topped up
MNSHHP tickets received & linked
Clothes shopping
Need to try snack list written & saved
Next years non-disney holiday booked to help with the blues on return

Current to do list:
pay fly drive balance
Make fish extender & put together the things we're gifting
Make T-shirts for MNSSHP/Cruise pirate night
Order some dollars so we have some cash
lose a stone
put together a travel day pack for J

The plan is pretty much finalised & looks something like this
24th: Hilton Gatwick, meet & greet parking, twilight check in.
25th: My Lounge @ gatwick south, flight to tampa, avis car hire pick up, Port Orleans Riverside
26th: MK & late BOG brekafast then Typhoon Lagoon
27th: AK morning & early afteroon
28th: Epcot, Garden Grill breakfast then mixture of FW & WS
29th: HS for DH & J, Shopping for me & Z. Meeting them in HS once they've done the star wars stuff.
30th: Epcot, mixture of FW & WS again.
31st: MK for MNSSHP
1st: HS, Fantasmic
2nd: MK
3rd: AK day & MK evening for dessert party.
4th: Leaving POR & onto Disney Dream.
8th: Off the Dream & to Hilton Clearwater
9th: back to Tampa airport in the evening, home time

Haven't made any reservations on the cruise except the princess & frozen meets. Left quite a lot of free time in Disney where we can just go where we fancy. Trying not to cram but also make the most of our time, It's a hard balance to get right!
Old 28 Aug 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

Plans sound great. It's getting so close now!

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah it is! The kids have come home from their holiday with grandparents today & quickly updated the countdown. Started at 101 so nearly halfway down it 😁

I downloaded the food & wine festival app today, what a great little invention that is. We've created our wishlist & the map looks like this for us

Hoping to burn through our snack credits on Epcot days & try lots of goodies