Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Jul 13, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Anybody doing any planning today?

... it's very quiet on here today so i'm using that as an excuse to ask if anyone has done any DLP planning today, anything at all, even if only in you're own head?

I've been adding up restaurant costs to figure out spending money... then doing it all again just to be sure... you wouldn't think I've got over 5 months till we go!

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

We have got the free dining plan this time...so I'm adding up how much extra we have to spend on treats...lol

I have to say that apart from booking cafe mickey and BBWWS we are just wingers, we never go with a plan...just see where the mood and the queues take us!
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lulu bear
Apprentice Imagineer

I have done lots of planning today! Even though we said we wouldn't "plan" this trip. I'm a bit sad and have written each day in my notebook and roughly what we will be doing. Although each day looks very similar funnily enough ) Have looked up prices for TGV for the transfer back to CDG for our flight home and also started totting up eating out costs. As this is our 2nd trip this year it was meant to be more of a budget one but looks like we will be taking roughly the same amount of money with us.
DLP Sept 2013=Hotel Cheyenne
DLP March/April 2015=Hotel Cheyenne
lulu bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney planning

I have been planning my trip to Disneyland Paris in just 4 weeks time, finally got tickets booked and just finished calculating money we will need for food - gosh, it soon mounts up, might look for a few ways to cut it down a bit! We are visiting Normandy, then Disneyland, then Paris and Versailles. It's a bit of a last minute trip coinciding with our 3rd Wedding anniversary, we went to Florida earlier in the year for our first time as a family at Disneyworld and can't wait to return to see what Paris has to offer!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

We go in just over 4 weeks, but haven't done any planning.
We haven't booked anything at all, will just go with the flow as usual.

Not sure where we want to eat, so will decide when we get there. We often book meals the day we arrive, for the next day etc.

The only thing we always do, is once we've checked in, go to City Hall and arrange for a Disability pass.

Oh, I have got a letter from our GP and the headlamp adjusters that we need - that's as far as I've got.

Will pack the day before, as we do for any holiday (or even the morning we go for this trip).
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillytot
Trying for More Ears

I thought it was a little quiet today too!

I am doing some dlp planning...well trying. I have also been trying to work out spends but not getting very far, i've not been to dlp for 8 years:o and it will be my first dlp trip with DH and DS so have absolutely no idea where to start

Hope your planning is more sucessful
Tillytot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Having spent most of the afternoon on the phone arguing with British gas ( my advice unless they are offering to pay you to supply your electric don't do it! Worst customer service I've ever come across... and I've dealt with PC World) and with DH Gran in hospital 25 miles away and being down to one car whilst the other is waiting for a part from Germany and my boss giving me a rollicking today for something that was nothing to do with me, then refusing to apologise even when catagorically being shown she was wrong and not even asking how DH Gran was even though she knew I had basically been on deathwatch in the ICU all night and it being my day off so she shouldn't have been ringing me anyway...
I'm going to get the boy to bed then I'm going to my happy place... Planning will commence at approx 8.01pm!
Old 4 Jul 13, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
lulu bear
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Snitch Sox View Post
Having spent most of the afternoon on the phone arguing with British gas ( my advice unless they are offering to pay you to supply your electric don't do it! Worst customer service I've ever come across... and I've dealt with PC World) and with DH Gran in hospital 25 miles away and being down to one car whilst the other is waiting for a part from Germany and my boss giving me a rollicking today for something that was nothing to do with me, then refusing to apologise even when catagorically being shown she was wrong and not even asking how DH Gran was even though she knew I had basically been on deathwatch in the ICU all night and it being my day off so she shouldn't have been ringing me anyway...
I'm going to get the boy to bed then I'm going to my happy place... Planning will commence at approx 8.01pm!
Wow sounds like you need to put your feet up for a few hours and relax! You sound like you have a lot going on at the moment. British Gas are a nightmare to deal with I ended up arguing with them last week about a bill that wasn't even ours! Hope things get better soon and thoughts with you and your family for your Gran in law xx
DLP Sept 2013=Hotel Cheyenne
DLP March/April 2015=Hotel Cheyenne
lulu bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post

I've had a busy non planning day today, DS sports day this morning, then took DS to hospital for blood tests, then spent the last of the afternoon getting legal advice and arguing with a garage who've done unauthorised work on our car and trying to get us to pay for it

However, now I am trying to plan our journey to/from DLP in December. I want to arrive the night before as can't bear to not get into the parks until 2pm on our first day after coming in on Eurostar. So think I'm booking the Kyriad for the night before, would go for the Explorers for the pool since we won't have park tickets on arrival day, but it's coming in very expensive for what it is. Also looking at London hotels/apartments for the night before the Eurostar, as we'll have to get the train down one day, then board the Eurostar the next. Kind of dreading the train journey, DD2 loves to walk up and down the train constantly when I get the 30min train into Manchester, I think I walk miles, how I'm going to cope on a 3-4hr train journey to London I have no idea
Old 4 Jul 13, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Karen - do you stay in Premier Inn at all? (or does DH on business?) - pretty sure they're still doing their 'stay 3 nights and get a night free' - we stayed in PI King's Cross the night before we went on the Eurostar - was v. handy!

I've been thinking about starting to plan... nothing much arranged yet; trying not to peak too soon!
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread