Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Apr 19, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

Disney payment confirmation?

I Paid my Disney balance last night. I paid it online. It Went onto the screen to say thank you for your payment etc. I’ve not had any email confirmation? Is this normal? The balance is pending from my bank. Thanks.
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
I can't see that we got a confirmation email but the next day I got a new invoice showing the balance due as £0.00
Old 12 Apr 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sieborg
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

I paid online last week and didn’t get a payment confirmation. Afterwards logged in with booking number and it said balance paid in full on screen 👍
sieborg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

I have never had a payment confirmation email, but at some point over the following few days I usually receive an email with an updated invoice showing a nil balance.

This time the email managed to find it's way into my spam/junk folder (despite other emails from the same email address getting through) so may also be worth checking there.
DisneyStacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

I worried when I paid my balance online as I expected email straight away. After asking on here I was told to wait a couple of days and sure enough I received updated invoice by email within 2 days. X
Old 12 Apr 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks folks. That’s put my mind at ease. I logged back in and it says balance paid in full. I just expected email confirmation immediately like most company’s give you. Especially when you are parting with a lot of money.
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojo82 View Post
Thanks folks. That’s put my mind at ease. I logged back in and it says balance paid in full. I just expected email confirmation immediately like most company’s give you. Especially when you are parting with a lot of money.
As long as it says 'Paid in full' in Manage My Booking then you've got nothing to worry about. All companies have their own computer systems and their own way of doing things.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List