Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Oct 11, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
DISNEY BRIDE DIETS - How are we all doing? PART 2

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was...

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 500 posts.

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

The first post was...

Have set up this thread by popular demand

A place for us to share the highs and lows of our weight loss in a countdown to get the body for the dress of our dreams!

I think we'll start it from Monday would be the best thing...

Good or bad news, we want to hear it so we can spur each other along!

So much change was going on the chart was hard to keep up to date, so I think it's best we all report our full figures and keep track from there!

Hope that's ok x
Please feel free to carry on...
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 11, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
new shiny thread!

hello all, just in from work. exhausted, as didn't get a lot of sleep last night. chinese was on the cards tonight but managed to sway my parents to spag bol instead. not exactly the best option but better than chinese. not expecting a big number this week.
thurs night maybe had a bit of a binge on custard creams... had about 6 or 7 i think this is why i don't like them in the flat!
then yesterday went shopping with my mum, on the plus side got an awesome pair of jeans from hollister,but had a big burger for lunch, didn't have room for dinner though so i don't know if it balances out... we'll see on monday i guess.

and some more news.

the disney store phoned me! going for an interview on monday night so really excited about that!
Old 22 Oct 11, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

wow, great news on the interview Amy! Good luck with that.

Just placed an order for M&S turkey and a few bits and pieces. We're doing Christmas this year, but just 4 of us. Be nice not to have to do too much cooking.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 11, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

oh new thread no better time to come crawling back with my tail between my legs

been rubbish the past couple of weeks but penny dropped yesterday that i need to be in a bikini in less than 6 months time for my hen weekend and i'm a fat whale nehoo...went to a free day at a gym me and my BM are thinking of joining but it was quite small and although it wasn't busy today i imagine it would be quite hard to get on anything during the week. We've decided to join another gym which is bigger (and cheaper) but theres a 14 day waiting list boo! But we're going to chance and just walk and ask to join instead of going through the online option!

Nehoo...worked my butt of today in the gym, probably not as hard as most of you but for me haha! Been very healthy all day and not had any cravings for rubbish (YET) hope i can stick at it cause i've been hopeless over the past few months!

nehoo...i have news on the wedding front! We nearly cancelled the honeymoon cause we simply didn't think we'd be able to afford it but my auntie came to the rescue (i think my mum might have a sneaky few words) and said she'd like to give us our wedding presnt early and handed us a cheque for £5000! To say we're elated is an understatement, its such a generous amount and i cant believe how lucky we are!

well this has been quite a selfish post but i've not been able to keep up with everyone so i'm mega behind but hopefully i'll catch up! I need you lot to kick me into gear pretty pretty please!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 11, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

just read your post amy, is it the one in st enoch centre? i'll be i for visit i've not been in since its revamp! Oh how exciting, i wonder if you'd get discounts of park tickets hmmmm...
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 11, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
mmm liz love the M&S christmas food! i like quiet christmases and busy boxing days!

kim, what is the damage like? yeah it is the st enoch centre one. really hope i get the job!
that is so generous of you aunt! WOW that is a lot of money. so glad you can get your honeymoon that you wanted!

just had dinner so a bit full, going to read about avalanches! and them make some banoffee cupcakes! cause i don't like them so can't eat them!
Old 22 Oct 11, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Lovely new thread for us chatterboxes!

I have had a lovely day, went shopping with my Mum this morning in Watford and chose all of my birthday prezzies, mostly clothes as all of my winter wardrobe from last year is too big I chose a new pair of boots, cream jeans, thick cardigan, jumper dress, hair clip and then a coat but the one in my size was faulty, lining in the sleeve was all twisted, so we will order that online. Got it all from New Look and some great bargains, 25% off knitwear and £10 off boots, Mum was impressed with my bargain hunting! lol.

We then had a coffee before going to the bridal shop. Had a much better experience here, all of the girls were very friendly, asking about my wedding plans and encouraged us to take photos, not pushy at all! I tried on about 7 dresses, mostly Maggie ones, and am pleased that I still prefer Teracina to them all! I tried on some lace ones today as I hadn't yet tried them, then a couple of one shoulder ones, I did like one calles Desirae but Teracina is still the one This shop advised if I was still loosing weight to order in February time so the measurements are closer to what I will be at the wedding hopefully. Dresses were also cheaper at this shop, £850 for Teracina...but...

The director from the other shop finally rang me back yesterday about 4pm so in the last hour possible! He told me it is not possible to cancel the order as if we weren't sure we wouldn't of put down a £30 deposit, let alone £300! So I tried to explain how we were hurried at the end, didn't have anything explained to us, and how I was disgusted with the service we had received during the last 2 weeks. He said he was not aware that my calls hadn't been returned so will look into that. I went on to tell him how rude the lady had been to us, and he said let me tell you Rachel is my wife, she works so hard til 9pm most nights, hasnt had a holiday in 3 years and has a great reputation within the industry! I told him that is not what we have experienced and we are not happy at all. He said they also have staff problems with one getting pregnant and another taking a week off as her husband left here...well not really my problem?! So he said I can't complain about the service last Saturday as I didn't make an appointment! I said well if you had called as promised there would of been no need for me to drive all the way. So he has left it that he will phone me back Monday, after looking into calls etc and he will try and compensate me for my journey last week. Mum has told me to tell him to call her as it is her money so hopefully she can sort it out. It will just be so awkward if we have to go back there after all of this, but at least we know it is still the dress I love and we can get any alterations done privately.

Scott went out with my Dad today, to show him the suits he likes and now they are still in the pub. "Bonding" Scott tells me?! lol. So I have made a yummy dinner of spring chicken casserole. Was very yummy although autumn! If anyone is interested Spring Chicken in a POt on BBC Good Food website, chicken, onion, brocolli, greens, sprign onion, new potatoes (recipe says peas but Scott doesn't like them!) and then a spoonful of pesto mixed into the stock. Was nice and filling and easy to cook. Now I am watching Princess Diaries 2 while I wait for him to come home...although he is going to be a mess I bet!

Amy - well done on your interview, how exciting! You could be a Cast Member! Good luck! Hope you enjoyed your dinner, spag bol is better than a Chinese, cupcakes sound yummy but why don't you like them!? lol. I am also a biscuit lover, ooops! Try not to buy them now as easier to avoid then! Lovely new jeans to show off your new slimmer figure!

Nat - Sorry to hear you are havign a bad day my lovely. don't give up though as you have done so well and are so close to your goal which is why it is harder now. Like you I don't see big movements either but we will get there together Sorry you don't like the zumba, I only really do the 45minute zumba party at the end after expert levels? Much harder and better I think. Hope you get a good price if you sell it, maybe even a profit! I woudl too be jealous of your sister, hope she has a lovely time though! Hope Matt's song cheers you up, is it a Disney one?!

Liz - Hope Dan gets home safely and you have a lovely day together tomorrow. Well done on being a busy little bee, bet your house looks sparkly clean! Well done on your detix too, hard to do that at weekends! M&S turkey will be lovely, I also like small Christmases, we are at my Mums this year so just be us, Mum and Brian and my sister and her boyfriend James I think.

Kim - Welcome back lovely! YOU ARE NOT A FAT WHALE! Don't be so silly! I am sure you can get back into it easily, are you still running? I have also joined a gym so we have no excuses in the winter now not going out running! Where is your hen do going to be? What do you have planned for it? I need to have a think about mine! Wow that is an amazing present from your aunt, fab news you don't have to cancel anything! Really pleased for you both.

I haven't done any exercise today apart from walking around the shops but plan to do a run tomorrow morning. I have found another podcast to get me up to 10k so will start that tomorrow, 35 mins I think is the first one. I find it easier with a podcast for some reason, like the encouraging comments they say I think and the countdown!

Only other news from me is that Scott booked tickets for us to see the Wizard of Oz on my birthday in a couple of weeks in London, Lastminute had a great sale so we snapped those up! Looking forward to that, we will have some dinner after and then maybe meet my friends when we get back, I am a boring Maureen but I really do not fancy a binge drinking session all day so this is a perfect excuse! Sign I am getting old!? lol.

Off to watch X Factor soon, I like to watch it a bit later so I can fast forward the adverts! lol. xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 11, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

What a nightmare with the dress! How unprofessional of that guy, I don't think his wife would be too chuffed nor his employee who's husband left her. Maybe that's something you can mention to them all when you next in

Ah the classic "bonding" drinking haha he'll defo be a mess! I would say I feel sorry for you but I've got one who'll be drinking from 8:30 2moz morning for the rugby final and all day for NFL Sunday lol! Only day I get a long lie and he's got all his friends over at the crack of Dawn!

The wizard of oz will be great one of my gave movies! We're going to London in December I'm so excited about seeing all the Xmas stuff, I'll hanging about myself right enough cause Ross a conference bit I'll be able to do lots a Xmas shopping yeah! Think we're going to see wicked so similar lol!

Amy I don't even no how much I've actually put cause I lost track of it but I weighed in at 173.8lbs today so not good!so that 12 stone 5pm I want to be down to 10 st 7lbs for the hen so I'll need to work my butt off! I've 24 weeks to go so 26lbs to get off! Oh dear

I've no clue where we're going my bm's are organising it all and I've know nothing lol! My only stipulation was to be somewhere hot hence the bikini haha!

Oh forgot say not been running emz but I restarted today on the treadmill I think I went farther than outside, but I don't know cause my shoe lace came undone and reset everything! Doh! But I think I did ok, followed it with 10mins rowing and 15mib fat burner on the bike so not bad!
Old 22 Oct 11, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Evening ladies.

Kim - wow, how much?! That's amazingly generous, bet you're chuffed to bits

Amy - that's what we're having, quiet Christmas and then 13 of us at ours for boxing day I LOVE banoffee!

Emz - your day sounds lovely and great that you got such a bargain with all of those clothes. Relief that you still love the dress too. That guy sounds like a complete idiot! How on earth do people like that run a business? It's shocking. None of that is relevant or anything to do with you.
How lovely of Scott to book those tickets - you'll have an amazing time.

Dan has landed now and will be driving back soon. Getting a bit peckish now so going to have my cherry active and aloe vera or hello vera as we call it. Thinking of doing a really nice sunday dinner tomorrow at lunch time and having a bottle of wine together.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 11, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yes the man is an idiot and mums not sure if shell get anywhere with him as I don't think we have a legal case to get our money back, but worth a try just keeping on at them so hopefully they want to get rid of us! Lol.

Great workout kim! How exciting your hen is a surprise, when is it? Get a nice base tan for your big day! Hehe. Bonding drinks have taken their toll, he came in about 15minutes ago, ate his dinner now gone to bed asking if I'm going up after my film! Haha 9pm on a saturday! Guess ill go up to lots of snoring!

Liz - sunday dinner and wine sounds perfect!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread