Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Feb 18, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Behappy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We go in August from Gatwick. Ours have been brought forward 25 mins too.
Old 25 Feb 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Vs75 from Manchester ,Aug 14th, flight brought forward from 11am,to 10.05,only downside,1 hour less in v room, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
Vs75 from Manchester ,Aug 14th, flight brought forward from 11am,to 10.05,only downside,1 hour less in v room, bondy.
Why 1 hour less Bondy? Wouldn’t you now be checking in 1 hour earlier which evens it out?
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18hwc
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by eggsRspecial View Post
We are set to go from Manchester in August to Orlando. Been hearing rumours that Virgin have been adjusting flight times recently. Logged on to our booking from last month and it now shows departure flight 25 minutes earlier. We've arranged taxis to airport and will now have to change the pickup time.

Has anyone else come across this where times have been changed? Also I wasn't even notified. I just looked by chance.
Thanks for this. We fly in April and our outward flight from Manchester is now 25 mins earlier. I did a search for flights after reading this thread. Not that Virgin have informed me! All good though as it means we'll get there earlier. Just glad I booked the car hire early in Orlando! So far no changes to return flight.
Minnie18hwc is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I posted yesterday morning about my flight time change also to 10.05. No email from them though. Saw it as constantly checking upgrade price.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Why 1 hour less Bondy? Wouldn’t you now be checking in 1 hour earlier which evens it out?
V room doesn’t open till 8am,unless it’s changed since we last went,hope I am wrong with the time, weyy,just checked it actually opens 3 hours before first flight of the day,so when it was 11am,opens at 8am, now I guess it wil be 7am, so no difference,weyyyy, bondy.

Edited at 01:18 PM.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

I received an email to say my inbound flight was going two hours earlier now, which is fine.

Just hoping they change my outbound flight to as we’re on the 1pm flight , ut according to charter travel that’s the only flight going that day, ut then anything charter say I take with a pinch of salt, as their customer service has been awful, with lots of wrong information given

Edited to say just checked booking, and inbound flight has been changed again by another 20 minutes earlier, no email this time to inform me
Jules

Edited at 01:20 PM.
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Got an e-mail from Virgin that VS75 on 19th July is now 25minutes earlier. Excellent news IMO as we have less wait from our connecting flight and get to MCO at 2pm.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Cliftonite
Serious Dibber

Both our flights from/to Gatwick (VS27 & VS16) have changed to be earlier but only by about 5 mins when I log on to view our booking on Virgin website.

Yet if I try to book the flight from scratch, it comes up with a 3rd slightly different departure time & length of flight too oddly enough!

Not received any notification too but travelling down the day before and staying at the airport.

No email received as yet, either from Virgin or TravelPlanners.

2008 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2011 AKL & private villa ~~~ 2013 WL (2 weeks) ~~~ 2018 OKW & Portofino
Cliftonite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
monkey14769
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Got email from netflights last night stated outbound changed by 25 mins earlier ,so get to MCO 2.05.
Roll on august 24th yea
monkey14769 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List