Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Apr 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

When I booked earlier Virgin told me they had no availabilty for POFQ so if you booked early and got it then well done!

We have booked POR, I was dithering between the two anyway. I hear so much about POFQ being better but I like the theming of POR much more!

From you guys previous experience how long will it be before I can link my reservation on MDE?
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I've changed my booking. We wanted FQ but got put in Riverside which we didn't want. Now we are Caribbean Beach Resort but gone for a preferred room. Ended up paying about £60 more but we are excited about a change of venue.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
tearling
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Our quote went up by almost £500 in less than 3 hours! Even the TA couldn’t believe it!
tearling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Can I ask why a lot of people appear to prefer pofq to riverside? We are looking at riverside but noticing a lot of people wanting fq instead?
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
Can I ask why a lot of people appear to prefer pofq to riverside? We are looking at riverside but noticing a lot of people wanting fq instead?
FQ is a lot smaller. And for some that suits them better everything is close together, no rooms are too far away from anything. I really like FQ and it's probably my fave mod
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
FQ is a lot smaller. And for some that suits them better everything is close together, no rooms are too far away from anything. I really like FQ and it's probably my fave mod
Thanks for that, definitely something for us to consider!
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

I must be the only booking still ‘on request’ but riverside still has room for my dates so keeping hopeful!
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rosey203
Excited about Disney

Does anyone know how/when you can link a virgin holiday booking up to MDE?

Edited at 01:01 AM.
Rosey203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 06:08 AM  
Link to this Post
InnerDisney
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rosey203 View Post
We booked with Virgin at around the same days out 2 years ago. I could link the booking fairly quickly - in the same week - just using the Virgin hol ref. I’m excited about doing that too!
InnerDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 18, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rosey203 View Post
I tried mine this morning with no luck. Well aware it can take a few days but I’m impatient & want it now

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List