Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 May 18, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrschopper View Post
I'm waiting to book for 5th April - 19th April, getting really nervous seeing how much some flights are 😅😅 my husband doesn't want to fly indirect, I'd be happy paying around £2800 for 2 adults, a 12 year old (turns 13 whilst away) and an 11 year old. Do you think that's realistic?
Should think so . Im going on 7th April till 17th and seen few Thomas cook flights direct for £2400-£2600 for 2a/2c if you play with the dates. I think Tuesdays are cheaper day to fly in/out so have a look into that 🖒 xx
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Spencerfamily View Post
I am debating over Man-Dub-MCO. 30Mar-13Apr 2a 1c Aer Lingus £1181. Good flight times for indirect but £300 more than we paid this year so I am struggling to press the button so early on in the booking window!
What do you guys think- booking is through TravelUp as AerLingus not released return date yet.
Id say that's good! Im new to all this so others may have a better view point but £1181 for 3 of you and pre-check in Dublin sounds great! I want to go with Aer Lingus too but no dates released just yet x
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lmjenk
Serious Dibber

Im joining the Easter waiting gang... Im really restricted on dates as I'm an LSA in a school so looking for 6-20th April - got to try and be patient and not book immediately as per various advice on here - Just cant wait to get a countdown on my signature!
Lmjenk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by kitjos View Post
Id say that's good! Im new to all this so others may have a better view point but £1181 for 3 of you and pre-check in Dublin sounds great! I want to go with Aer Lingus too but no dates released just yet x
Thanks- I went ahead and booked it. Like many others, I am totally tied to our school holiday dates and these flights fit perfectly.
Pre-clearance will be good too in Dub and I now have potentially so many more hours ‘free’ when I would have been searching for flights!
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lmjenk View Post
Im joining the Easter waiting gang... Im really restricted on dates as I'm an LSA in a school so looking for 6-20th April - got to try and be patient and not book immediately as per various advice on here - Just cant wait to get a countdown on my signature!
My friend is looking for these dates too. Her Easter hols is a week later than mine. Where are you flying from? They will be looking for Man flights so will update if they find any that will help you.
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Donnalou36
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Spencerfamily View Post
My friend is looking for these dates too. Her Easter hols is a week later than mine. Where are you flying from? They will be looking for Man flights so will update if they find any that will help you.
6th-20th from Manchester here too
Donnalou36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

I've already posted on this thread but wanted to add my dates in case anyone has any date specific suggestions. We want to fly from Manchester on 13th April, returning on 26th.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordieprincess
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wooden Top View Post
Still way too expensive for indirect. There's plenty of time to find decent prices for Easter. For 2 adults and 2 kids plus a 7 seater car I would pay around 2k direct and 1500 indirect. This would be to Miami. I go every single Easter without fail and have never had a problem getting these prices with BA.
Hi, I'm looking for BA Ncl - LHR - Miami (as we are doing Disney cruise from Miami and then the keys, not Orlando) for exact easter school holiday dates. When do you usually book? And is this for weekend flights/exact school hols or are you flexible on dates for those prices? Currently looking at over £3000 for flights for 2 adults, 2 kids and a car, but slightly cheaper if going a few days before schools break up. Thanks
Geordieprincess is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Granbran
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Same dates as me! I’m hoping for around £1000 indirect for 1 adult and 1 child. There are no direct flights from Scotland that early in the year unfortunately.
1991 Days Inn,1993/96/98 Flydrive,1994 Catalina Inn,2000 Lindfields,2003 Thousand Oaks, 2004/2006 Liki Tiki,2005 Cruise,2007/2008 Regal Palms,2010 High Grove,2011 Star Island, 2012 Marriots Cypress Harbour,2013 SSR/Sheraton Vistana,2015 Calabria,2016 India,2017Westgate/Cabana Bay,2017POFQ/WestgateTown,2018 India,2019 CBR&Westgate Town
Granbran is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Seen a fair few Aer Lingus flights from 6th April-16th April for £1690 (2a/2c) - good price in my mind. But they are Saturday/Tuesday dates, ive booked WDW for Sunday/Wednesday dates... do Aer Lingus only fly on Saturdays and Tuesdays? xx