Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Oct 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
jb-s
Getting to know the DIBB

ATD gift card

Hi all

Pleased to say I have booked our first ever WDW trip for April-May next year. Have been reading these boards for lots of tips and glad to finally join

I wonder if anyone can help me, I have sent an email off to ATD but I am stewing on it in the meantime.

I booked my WDW hotel package last week including QSDP, I believe the $200 gift card was included and there was nothing to say there had to be a minimum stay. However it isn't showing on my booking and when I called they said it has to be 7+ to qualify for the gift card.

I am convinced I am not going crazy and that last week when I booked (there was also a red countdown banner about an offer ending) that there was no mention of a 7 night minimum. Has anyone made a less-than-7-night package booking with ATD recently and received the gift card?

Apart from this, super excited for our trip and glad that it's not too long a countdown!
jb-s is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Ours was 8 days so not much help on that front although our first invoice didn't say anything about our gift card until I mentioned it and they amended - also took thedibb discount off too which I had at the time forgot to mention which I thought was good of them!
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Welcome to the DIBB...I booked with ATD a longer trip... cancelled it now as I got a cheap deal through Virgin.
The gift card was 400 and I asked the question about amending and they said a minimum of 10 days for the gift card... Not sure if this helps tbh...how many days did you book?
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Btw I realised when I tried to amend my booking that the prices had increased when the $400 special offer was on and I was basically paying £189 for the $200 extra gift card... Have you not got the $100gift card included as that is standard at the minute with any Disney booking..(I got $100 with Virgin).
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
xcited
Excited about Disney

I thought the gift card had the same qualifying period as free dining?
When I booked ours (12nights) there was no mention of the gift card on the invoice. So I just sent an email asking for a revised invoice showing the gift card, which they promptly did.
Old 3 Oct 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccas Dad
slightly serious Dibber

We have the $200 gift card with ATD..we are staying 7 nights.

Just had a look at their site regarding the matter, and it does indeed say gift card is given for stays of 7 nights or more.
Beccas Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccas Dad
slightly serious Dibber

Home > Special Offers > Free Disney Dining and Drinks on your 2019 Holiday
Free Disney Dining and Drinks on your 2019 Holiday
Book a dream 2019 Walt Disney Resort Hotel package with us and receive FREE Disney Dining & Drinks! Plus, enjoy FREE park days and the lowest price guaranteed. As an extra added bonus, book a Moderate or Deluxe Hotel or a Deluxe Villa today and we will also give you a $200 Disney Gift Card per room based on a minimum stay of 7 nights or more - OFFER MUST END SOON! When you book your Walt Disney World Resort Florida holiday you can enjoy some fantastic benefits only available to on-site guests including extended theme park hours, early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, Disney's Magical Express and complimentary MagicBands.If all this was not enough, book your 2019 Walt Disney Resort Hotel package today and enjoy FREE DISNEY DINING & DRINKS for your entire stay PLUS 14 DISNEY PARK DAYS FOR THE PRICE OF 7. But wait, there’s more… book a Moderate or Deluxe Hotel or a Deluxe Villa and we will also give you a $200 DISNEY GIFT CARD PER ROOM based on a minimum stay of 7 nights or more- even in periods when free Disney Dining is not running! Enjoy a shopping spree at the Disney Store, splurge in the Parks or treat yourself at Disney Springs or at a Disney Resort Hotel!Free Disney DiningFor selected bookings made up to 6 November 2018, FREE Disney Dining is on the menu when you stay at a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotel or FREE Breakfast at Disney Value Resorts. With up 100 different venues across the entire Walt Disney World Resort, there’s no need to stick to your Disney Resort Hotel - you can use your Free Disney Dining to eat in all six Parks, Disney’s BoardWalk, other Disney Resort Hotels and Disney Springs.
FREE DISNEY DINING & DRINKS
Beccas Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 18, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Granbran
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
I booked for 6 nights and qualified for the gift card and free dining. The gift card is showing on my booking.
1991 Days Inn,1993/96/98 Flydrive,1994 Catalina Inn,2000 Lindfields,2003 Thousand Oaks, 2004/2006 Liki Tiki,2005 Cruise,2007/2008 Regal Palms,2010 High Grove,2011 Star Island, 2012 Marriots Cypress Harbour,2013 SSR/Sheraton Vistana,2015 Calabria,2016 India,2017Westgate/Cabana Bay,2017POFQ/WestgateTown,2018 India,2019 CBR&Westgate Town
Granbran is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Granbran View Post
I booked for 6 nights and qualified for the gift card and free dining. The gift card is showing on my booking.
When did you book as that seems to make a difference?

I booked 5 nights during the $400 gift card offer. The terms then were that stays of 5 nights or more qualified for $200 (which we got) and stays of 10 nights or more qualified for $400.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 18, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yep, a minimum 7 night stay is required to qualify for the gift card. It’s right there on the first page under the search box I’m afraid.

It definitely used to be stays of 5 nights or more qualified but I'm wondering if it changed to 7 when Disney reduced their gift card offer to $100?

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW

Edited at 09:39 AM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List