Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Apr 14, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
robbrdbry
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
I am sure it will be in place very soon.

But the thing is you might not find it as useful if you book the busy rides. You might find your last pre-booked FP+ time is later in the day. So by the time you have used that last FastPass and go to book another it will be quite late and I am sure all the premium rides will have gone by then. But you still should be able to get something else.
i agree, it's great in some aspects, but it's a shame they can't alter the tier system in some way/shape or form.
robbrdbry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 14, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Why they couldn't listen to their customers from the start I don't know, as I am sure most people would have said that is what they want. But at least it is coming. I wonder how many FastPass+ are issued per time block. would there end up being a queue of people with Fastpass times waiting to get onto ride, lol !

I just wonder what the parks will be like in 10 years times with the increase of people each year.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 14, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by muffa2308 View Post
The only benefit is park hopping, by the time you have used your pre booked fast pass's and queued for a kiosk fast pass you will have no chance of getting a 'headliner' surely it would be better to increase to 4 or get rid of the tier system?
But if you get rid of the tier system then you'll find that a lot of people will prebook all their fastpasses for the 2 or 3 headliners at the park. Which means they'll be even less chance of getting a FP for a headliner, especially for offsite and AP guests (who get to book 30 days after onsite guests).

At least the tiering system limits the number of prebooked FPs that you can have for all the headliners to just 1 per person per day. So the tiering system means they'll be slightly more chance of getting a fastpass for a headliner beforehand and on the day.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 14, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
brody-maddison
Imagineer

brody-maddison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
When?
Old 5 Apr 14, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm so pleased about this. I thought it might have to be changed after the Easter rush - I'm glad they're seeing necessary improvements already!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 14, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List