Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Florida Escapes
Unread 3 Jun 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Sounds like it has been a goodish day all round.

Cannot understand having to go in for normal lessons at this stage at all. Would also be advising using the time for revision.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
Exam post mortem - Ben was pleased how it went, his was on Frankenstein and Never Let Me Go. First question was great, second okay and third great so overall pleased.
His next exam is History on Wednesday, his sixth form says they have to go in for normal lessons which means he would have English Lit and Geography, Ive told him not to bother and just revise for his History exam instead. One teacher was fine with this the other said he should go in as its sixth form policy!
Great news that Bens English exam went well too. Seems pointless going in for lessons now. Georgias college has said they can go in if they want or revise at home. As she has such a long bus journey to college, Georgia is only going in for exams. She can use the time she would be travelling wiser at home revising
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Vietnam to visit our son
Unread 3 Jun 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

dubletrub's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Molly went in today for a maths revision session but it was optional. Molly wanted a little help with something she was struggling with on a revision paper and to take her tutor some cookies in for being so patient with her 😂
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ, 1st time onsite :)
Unread 3 Jun 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
Molly went in today for a maths revision session but it was optional. Molly wanted a little help with something she was struggling with on a revision paper and to take her tutor some cookies in for being so patient with her 😂
I do think maths is a subject that benefits from having it explained by a teacher so definitely worth going in for extra sessions for that. Although all the extra sessions in the world couldnt improve my maths (non) skills 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Vietnam to visit our son
Unread 3 Jun 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

dubletrub's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I do think maths is a subject that benefits from having it explained by a teacher so definitely worth going in for extra sessions for that. Although all the extra sessions in the world couldnt improve my maths (non) skills 😀
😂😂 when I look at all that algebra written down it looks like the aliens have landed in our home and left a message 😂😂
I scraped a C at O level 😊
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ, 1st time onsite :)
Unread 3 Jun 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
😂😂 when I look at all that algebra written down it looks like the aliens have landed in our home and left a message 😂😂
I scraped a C at O level 😊
One grade higher than I got at O level then 😂 Georgia did get an A at GCSE but that was because of an excellent teacher at her school, and Georgia really working hard. She was very happy to drop it after GCSE, so well done to your DD for continuing with such a difficult subject 😀
Vietnam to visit our son
Unread 3 Jun 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Harrys Physics paper 3 went ok. It was in two parts, astrophysics and applied physics. The Astro part went well, the applied not so good. But thats one subject completed now. 6 exams to go, 3 Maths and 3 Biology. 🤞🏻

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Summer in Crete
Unread 3 Jun 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post
Harrys Physics paper 3 went ok. It was in two parts, astrophysics and applied physics. The Astro part went well, the applied not so good. But thats one subject completed now. 6 exams to go, 3 Maths and 3 Biology. 🤞🏻
Good news that Harrys physics went well, nice to get a whole subject finished. Georgia finishes psychology Friday, shes only studied it for the past two years but has enjoyed it so said she will miss it.
Vietnam to visit our son
Eat and Play Card