Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Jun 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I do think maths is a subject that benefits from having it explained by a teacher so definitely worth going in for extra sessions for that. Although all the extra sessions in the world couldn’t improve my maths (non) skills 😀
😂😂 when I look at all that algebra written down it looks like the aliens have landed in our home and left a message 😂😂
I scraped a C at O level 😊
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
😂😂 when I look at all that algebra written down it looks like the aliens have landed in our home and left a message 😂😂
I scraped a C at O level 😊
One grade higher than I got at O level then 😂 Georgia did get an A at GCSE but that was because of an excellent teacher at her school, and Georgia really working hard. She was very happy to drop it after GCSE, so well done to your DD for continuing with such a difficult subject 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Harry’s Physics paper 3 went ok. It was in two parts, astrophysics and applied physics. The Astro part went well, the applied not so good. But that’s one subject completed now. 6 exams to go, 3 Maths and 3 Biology. 🤞🏻

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leanne1977 View Post
Harry’s Physics paper 3 went ok. It was in two parts, astrophysics and applied physics. The Astro part went well, the applied not so good. But that’s one subject completed now. 6 exams to go, 3 Maths and 3 Biology. 🤞🏻
Good news that Harry’s physics went well, nice to get a whole subject finished. Georgia finishes psychology Friday, she’s only studied it for the past two years but has enjoyed it so said she will miss it.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Good news that Harry’s physics went well, nice to get a whole subject finished. Georgia finishes psychology Friday, she’s only studied it for the past two years but has enjoyed it so said she will miss it.
my DD starts her psychology/ethics/religion exams tomorrow morning (3 in total), she can't wait to see the back of them, its the subject group A-level she regrets taking, I doubt I'll even ask how she did tomorrow .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
my DD starts her psychology/ethics/religion exams tomorrow morning (3 in total), she can't wait to see the back of them, its the subject group A-level she regrets taking, I doubt I'll even ask how she did tomorrow .
It does sound as if it’s a complex subject, interesting but like straight psychology it’s a lot to learn I would imagine. May be wise to avoid asking her how it goes I agree 😀
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

I wouldn’t know where to start on that! Good luck anyway!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Best of luck to her hopefully they will be better than what she thinks they will be. Ben took Philio ethics and RE for GCSE from what I remember it was a lot of debating and a lot of writing! Fingers crossed she comes home happy.
Stardust5 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Glad everything seems to have gone well today.

Emma has English Language and Literature today. She said the first part was the best she had written, but she was not happy with the other two parts.

I am sure she has done better than she thinks.

Goo luck everyone - he end is getting closer!
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
Best of luck to her hopefully they will be better than what she thinks they will be. Ben took Philio ethics and RE for GCSE from what I remember it was a lot of debating and a lot of writing! Fingers crossed she comes home happy.
thanks - you're right, its philosophy, not psychology . Yes, lots of other people's points to remember and debate, and its all essay-based. They are short essays though, thats one saving grace.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List