Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 14 Jun 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Great final post and summary! I agree with a lot of your best eats like Giordanos and Homecomin.

Hope you get the next hypothetical trip booked soon
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

I'm a fan of your food reports. You share such a lot of detail about the food and your experiences which is really helpful.

I hope your hypothetical plans come to fruition! But also, that Evie actually wants to go, you're right its unthinkable to go without her. Hopefully, with time, she will remember the good parts and the bits she didn't enjoy will fade away.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Its been great reading.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for sharing your trip!
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Great report, always love reading all the detail you include! Hope the house is sorted soon, Evie changes her mind and it all comes together!
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Great summary, love your awards! Its always a bit difficult coming back after a long holiday. Evie may well let you know why she doesnt want to go back and may even change her mind, perhaps you could look at west coast for a disney/universal fix with a bit of a road trip? I am sure you will feel more settled once you are back in your home. We came back from our trip and have loads to do on house so our trip will be a while away yet, probably 2021.
Old 14 Jun 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Really enjoyed reading along, I hope you hypotheticals workout for you! We’ve generally gone to Florida over May/June time but in 2017 we unexpectedly got a last minute bargain at the end of August. I expected it to be too hot and pretty unbearable but we actually surprised ourselves and it wasn’t that bad. We probably did a lot more Aircon breaks-find a shop to freeze in for a few minutes! We actually found it to be less busy too, I remember remarking that we hadn’t seen a single group of brightly coloured t-shirts! Our eldest has started secondary school so I’m more reluctant to steal time away from school so next year we have opted to try the end of July/August and booked Disney... rewind 2 weeks ago when I found a great deal out of Manchester. We are off to Universal at the same time of year so at least I can prepare myself properly to see if the end of July works for us, I’ll let you know how a summer holiday feels when I return so you can tell Kelly!
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Really enjoyed this- we went in May too and i totally agree about the dining plan, we really felt the cost on universal days, $35 at Krusty Burger! We are also praying for free dining May 2021 now but im not convinced now the deals are being reduced for 2020

Glad you all had a good time overall

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Loved reading along with this, thank you for writing it all up! Hope the house gets sorted ASAP for you all and Evie feels a bit more positive about returning over time. We are going for first time mid August this year so a new experience for us, fingers crossed! Hope to be reading a pre trip sometime in 2020 😉👍
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you for taking the time to do this report.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Loved your report as always. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

I hope that you're all back home soon, and that given time Evie wants to go again. Its always good to have those hypothetical plans and savings in place just in case! Good luck.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List