Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Jun 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ashchall95 View Post
oh I'm really sorry, I'm so confused, So just to be clear, I can start to book my Fast passes from the 11th of August(30 days before) So when I go on to do that I can only select 3 fast passes and that is just for my 1st day at the park? Then the following day I have to log back on again and book an additional 3 fast passes for 2nd day and then so on and so on? So it will take me 14 days to book all my fast passes in total?
That is correct, you'll have to log in each day for 14 days to do each day from the 30 day mark.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ashchall95
Helping Mickey

ashchall95's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Okay thankyou everyone! I'm not complaining at all, It will give me something to look forward to each day, I'm just glad I know and its been cleared up!

Just unsure how I managed to book them all in one go last time and they all worked fine haha xx
ashchall95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
donnyette
Gone all Goofy

Yes thanks guys. Thanks for starting this thread ashchall95 as its answered the question i was gonna ask.
Gives me something to look forward to each day too.
Although, I must admit that im hoping there is a glitch and can do it all on the same day haha
donnyette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Guys, just be lucky you don't have an Annual Pass and staying offsite.

They can only be booked at 30 days out, one day at a time. However only for 7 days max. You then have to wait until you are out there and 'clear' one day before you can book another which at 7 days out is somewhat frustrating!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
flarocks
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks for posting - totally understand booking fast passes on a rolling basis, but what is your entitlement if you will be staying on site but at the end of your holiday rather than at the beginning. Would we be able to book 60 days out for the days we are on site, what about the days when we are not on site...? Would like to start using our tickets prior to our onsite stay at the end of our hols.
flarocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Guys, just be lucky you don't have an Annual Pass and staying offsite.

They can only be booked at 30 days out, one day at a time. However only for 7 days max. You then have to wait until you are out there and 'clear' one day before you can book another which at 7 days out is somewhat frustrating!
If you are onsite you can book them all though can't you? Dr JJ is AP holder and said on another thread that he has FP booked for 27 days.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by flarocks View Post
Thanks for posting - totally understand booking fast passes on a rolling basis, but what is your entitlement if you will be staying on site but at the end of your holiday rather than at the beginning. Would we be able to book 60 days out for the days we are on site, what about the days when we are not on site...? Would like to start using our tickets prior to our onsite stay at the end of our hols.
The onsite rules apply when you are onsite including check in and checkout days. The offsite rules will apply when you are offsite. So you will book FP for the later part of the holiday first.

Assuming you did not purchase an onsite hotel / ticket package you can start your ticket when you want.
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
If you are onsite you can book them all though can't you? Dr JJ is AP holder and said on another thread that he has FP booked for 27 days.
Hi. Yes staying onsite is fine. We have all but 28 days now booked.

There is a big loophole though with the AP if you stay offsite and within 60 days are on another stay but onsite. I got done like a kipper when we were offsite in March but onsite within 60 days in May. It locked me out of my onsite FP capability.

But there is an AP Helpline and a lovely Lady booked all my FPs manually in 10 mins flat for the 21 day stay!
However they were not capable of being changed by me but only by the Helpline team. As it was they were fine.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Hi. Yes staying onsite is fine. We have all but 28 days now booked.

There is a big loophole though with the AP if you stay offsite and within 60 days are on another stay but onsite. I got done like a kipper when we were offsite in March but onsite within 60 days in May. It locked me out of my onsite FP capability.

But there is an AP Helpline and a lovely Lady booked all my FPs manually in 10 mins flat for the 21 day stay!
However they were not capable of being changed by me but only by the Helpline team. As it was they were fine.
Urgh. I am thinking of changing my next set of tickets to AP as we are going again in April and I will be doing a bit of an offsite / onsite stay. Well my offsite is Waldorf Astoria, but they have told me that they have not committed to being a Disney partner hotel for 2020. I am also offsite at the end, however I might not go back to parks then.