Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Jun 16, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
pilgrimk8
Excited about Disney

pilgrimk8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Mobile Can't link BA booking to MDE! Help!

Hi guys, I'm struggling to link my account up to book fast passes next week. We are just outside the 60 day mark so want to get ready! BA gave me a hotel ref when I booked but was not the correct one to link. I've rang them up today and they've given me a ref to put into 'your park code' website but it's not accepting it as we aren't 30 days out. I'm staying onsite so was hoping to do it at the 60 day mark. I remember having this problem a couple of years ago to-ing and fro-ing between BA and Disney but can't remember how I did it in the end 😏
Can anyone help please?!
Old 18 Jun 16, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
I would ring Disney, they should be more helpful than BA.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 16, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pilgrimk8
Excited about Disney

pilgrimk8's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Thanks. I remember trying this last time and Disney wouldn't help me as is booked it through a third party 😢
Old 18 Jun 16, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rae4
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I had the same problem with Ba at the start of the week but we are staying off site so were at the 30 day mark. I was kinda ignored the first time I called telling me to wait 24hrs and it would work, of course it did not! It turned out that the reference number was incorrect from Ba after calling them back they sorted it out while I was on the phone and checked from their end that I had access to my tickets. The lady was really helpful and definitely made up for my experience the day before. Maybe try ringing back and speaking to someone different. Hope you get it sorted. I have managed to get all my fast passes booked exactly when I want them 30 days out so I wouldn't worry to much.
Rae4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 16, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by pilgrimk8 View Post
Thanks. I remember trying this last time and Disney wouldn't help me as is booked it through a third party 😢
Worth a call, it's free after all.

I booked via third party and 1 room wasn't showing via the booking reference I was given (inc 3 guests on that room). Phoned Disney up and they sorted it for me

They should be able to find you easy enough and I've always had a positive experience ringing Disney.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 16, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
pilgrimk8
Excited about Disney

pilgrimk8's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Thanks everyone! I rang Disney, who gave me the number for the Internet helpline, who in turn was able to find my reference by my name and date of stay-phew! Only trouble is my ressie is showing as room only even though I have written confirmation from BA that 14 day ultimate ticket is included🙄
The lady was very good and said my tix may show up nearer the time but if not i can ring back and they'll contact BA direct to confirm. Needless to say, I've had enough for one day 😂 So will try again next week.

Enjoy your hols guys and thanks for your help!
Old 18 Jun 16, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread