Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Jan 19, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Dog
Trying for More Ears

Bibbiti Bobbiti Botique

Hi, our 180 day point is this Sunday so we will be able to book BBB. What time can I phone to book it? I know that I can book ADRs from 11am online, but can BBB also be booked that early? I know it’ll be early morning in Orlando at that time.
Slinky Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
You have to call to book BBB from 12 noon. You don't get an email confirmation, but can put it in MDE as a note / reminder. You still have to give a cc guarantee

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Sorry to hijack. I didn't know what this was so just looked it up. It's billed as something you have to do once. Is it any good for 4 and 6 year old boys or would it be better when they are older?

It looks like a princess/knight makeover. Where does the ADR part come in? Do you eat there too? How come you have to phone?

Sorry again.
Ricky_Spanish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ricky_Spanish View Post
Sorry to hijack. I didn't know what this was so just looked it up. It's billed as something you have to do once. Is it any good for 4 and 6 year old boys or would it be better when they are older?

It looks like a princess/knight makeover. Where does the ADR part come in? Do you eat there too? How come you have to phone?

Sorry again.
I think adr is referred to as you book it at the same timeframe as a meal reservation. E.g. 180 days +. But there is no food element to it.

4/6 is the perfect age for girls. But i would not bother with it for boys. The fun our daughter got was sitting in thr chair while make up, nails and hair were done. Not sure many boys would get that same enjoyment.

We did one day that was all about our daughter, bbb, and a princess meal. Then another that was all about our son, jedi training at HS and star wars. For us that worked well.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 05:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Dog
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
You have to call to book BBB from 12 noon. You don't get an email confirmation, but can put it in MDE as a note / reminder. You still have to give a cc guarantee
Thanks I’ll phone around 12 noon then. Hoping to book CRT for afterwards as well. Any tips / suggestions when it comes to booking those two?

Edited at 05:33 AM.
Slinky Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I usually book BBB for around 10 am and then lunch at CRT at around 1pm. After you are done at BBB you can go into the photo studio at Castle coture (a nearby store) and have some lovely photos taken. We usually go to main street and have some pics by the castle too.

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Dog
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by disneymadhouse View Post
I usually book BBB for around 10 am and then lunch at CRT at around 1pm. After you are done at BBB you can go into the photo studio at Castle coture (a nearby store) and have some lovely photos taken. We usually go to main street and have some pics by the castle too.
Thats good to know. How long does BBB usually last for?
Old 11 Jan 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu Belle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ricky_Spanish View Post

Sorry again.
Look at the Pirates League at MK for boys. Its brilliant!
Lulu Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We have done BBB in the castle and in downtown Disney

We preferred the downtown Disney one it was less busy and hectic and we got seen at our time and not after a 45 minute wait without ample seating. We also found that in the castle whole parties came in with one child getting in the way in a terribly small space and this had a negative affect on our experience. However going to the photo studio in MK afterwards was great.

CRT is the worst food and worst overall dining experience we have had in any Disney park including Paris and Anaheim it was worse than the electric umbrella. It is expense terrible food and service yuk the one in Paris is amazing but this is so poor.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

For boys (and girls) is highly recommend pirates league. We have done both and thought pirates league was much more fun. My dd has a mermaid makeover but girls were becoming pirates too.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List