Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jan 20, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Tenerife or Majorca , maybe even Benidorm

Salou I find dull

Think they need to up the budget though , my son and his friends are looking and at a similar time it’s a lot more than that for S/C .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Ds and then gf went to Bulgaria end of August last yr £300 each for a week. They were in Sunny Beach and loved it
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Barcelona, good beaches great nightlife and relatively cheap. Was there with friends in December and loved it.

Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

I would look at Adeje in Tenerife.

Not the full on party scene, but that is just a short walk to Playa America’s up the road...But plenty to do.. including the fantastic Siam water park.

You get pretty much guaranteed weather also. I understand that she may not want to visit the same place twice.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 12:29 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shona View Post
My daughter did puerto del carmen in Lanzaote at 18 with her friends and had a great time but don’t know about water park. She went to playa de las americas last year and to Siam park which she loved so much is going back this year.
I went puerto del carmen when I was about 19, loads to do, bits are lively, some bits not so much - all built on a big hill, so any hotels not on the sea front are a long hot walk up the hill!
Tsilivi in Zante is nice - not the party town, but still has a night life.
Estepona in Spain is really nice - I went last year, not overly lively, but we stayed out of town anyway so wouldn’t have known if it was.
When I was 18 we did Benidorm - it was reasonably priced, and lots to do, and if your off the main strip you have the choice to join in the nightlife or not.
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?

Edited at 12:59 AM.
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by big nelly View Post
How about Tsilivi in Zakynthos? Tsilivi has a water park and night life.
This would be my vote too. It's a great resort with plenty to do, great restaurants and a decent nightlife without being too much!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Think the budget in school holidays might be a push.. but another vote for tenerife you have say las americas as mad or quiet as you want & siam park imo the best waterpark outside of florida ive been to
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

I'd say the Algarve would be a good shout - plenty to do including beaches, waterparks etc and also nightlife although not crazy partying. I'd suggest either Albufeira or even Vilamoura and the surrounding areas.
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mazzadee
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks to everyone for your replies. We are looking into them and trying to please all 6 girls ! Your suggestions are very much appreciated.
Old 15 Jan 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Sorry, jumping on thread. Have you been to port aventura. Any good?
Yes we have been several times and its great. We have stayed at the onsite hotels and also at Sanguli Resort (a short drive offsite).
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List